Respected Contributor

A304747 Regular Length

A304746  Petite Length

Super Contributor
You and JustJazzMom are night owls tonight! Appreciate both of you! I hope the snow has stopped by you...we got a bunch here in WI.
Respected Contributor

Re: DENIM Dress Posted!

[ Edited ]

@mam2fourboys wrote:
You and JustJazzMom are night owls tonight! Appreciate both of you! I hope the snow has stopped by you...we got a bunch here in WI.

@mam2fourboys - I usually order my Items at midnight so I can relax during the Show.

We have had three straight days of freezing rain and now just rain!  Temperatures are just slightly above freezing!  And no sunshine at all!  The sun might make a brief appearance at some point later today!

Esteemed Contributor

Anybody else having problems accessing the Click Here measurements?  Or am I the only one?  Ever since the last site "upgrade" it has been an ongoing and consistent  problem. I've reported this to CS and have yet to see a change. This is one of the several messages that appear. .. I'd like to order this dress yet would like to view the size chart first. Frustrating! Screenshot_2018-04-17-00-13-51-1.png

Trusted Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

Anybody else having problems accessing the Click Here measurements?  Or am I the only one?  Ever since the last site "upgrade" it has been an ongoing and consistent  problem. I've reported this to CS and have yet to see a change. This is one of the several messages that appear. .. I'd like to order this dress yet would like to view the size chart first. Frustrating! Screenshot_2018-04-17-00-13-51-1.png

This drives me insane!  The last couple of tomes Louis has had new items, the "click here" measurements have been missing.  I really rely on these so I don't have to order two sizes of the same item!  Grrrr...!  Thanks for reporting this.  They MUST fix this!

Frequent Contributor

Thanks, but I found no photo or click here measurements available.  I call that essential information for ordering.  Step it up, Q.

Respected Contributor

For click here measurements - right click and open in new window.

Thanks to whoever posted this tip last time.

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS - I can see the measurements on my iPad.  Have tried to copy and paste the size chart here - but everything gets garbled.  If there is specific information you would like let me know and I will try to post here.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: DENIM Dress Posted!

[ Edited ]

@Isobel Archer wrote:

For click here measurements - right click and open in new window.

Thanks to whoever posted this tip last time

@Isobel Archer

Thank you for sharing! For those on mobile Android, press and hold on the "Click Here." A box opens with options, one being to open in new tab, tap, and voila the size chart is available on a new and separate tab/window. 

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks so much @Seka, I am able to open the chart on my mobile which I just posted.♡♡♡