Honored Contributor

Re: Customer Service Errors in Price Guarantee Calculation

I'm sure an explanation or adjustment will be forthcoming.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Thanks for your kind words @KingstonsMom .  I'm also under the impression that QVC either can't or won't reimburse tax because they aren't reimbursed by the states.  I'm sure the mods have or will explain that to the OP.  She may not like it but can you imagine the bookkeeping nightmare such reimbursements would create?

@Kachina624 I don't buy that excuse about sales tax.  If you return the item and it gets there 45 days after it arrived at your home, you get a full credit, including tax.  So why, if you call within 30 days for a price reduction, can they not also refund the sales tax?  I HIGHLY doubt QVC is paying the sales tax to the state on a daily basis.  I would think they are paying monthly.  And if a refund is given, that bridges two months, the next month's sales tax total can be adjusted.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Valued Contributor

@KingstonsMom it was a rude & unnecessary comment to make to someone who is new to posting here.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

I needed a price adjustment on the pearl button blazer I had ordered about 5 days before it recently went on sale. 

I called CS and got through right away (early a.m.) and within a minute she had the order up, computed the price adjustment, and I was credited the amount. 

Got an email later confirming it.  I've always done price adjustments this way and been very pleased.

Valued Contributor

@KingstonsMom thanks but I've been around as long as you have.  I think you are a bit confused so let's drop this. Have a great day!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor