Respected Contributor

Customer Service*Bogus review J390525, please remove!

A review for 

J390525 is a bogus review.  She states she has not purchased the item and yet, she states the beads are plastic and not glass.  They certainly are made of glass!  Please do not allow this review to remain.  I have reported it but it is still posted.  This is a false statement and should not be allowed to remain.  Please remove as requested.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Customer Service*Bogus review J390525, please remove!

@Somertime  I too have reported it as a false review. QVC needs to care of this promptly. Here on this forum the Mods respond quickly , it seems, to customer problems which is so appreciated.

Trusted Contributor

I don’t understand why they publish a review when the poster states they have not purchased the item. 

QVC Customer Care

@Somertime wrote:

A review for 

J390525 is a bogus review.  She states she has not purchased the item and yet, she states the beads are plastic and not glass.  They certainly are made of glass!  Please do not allow this review to remain.  I have reported it but it is still posted.  This is a false statement and should not be allowed to remain.  Please remove as requested.

@Somertime  Thank you for posting this info, I have reported to the appropiate team. 

Susan

Respected Contributor

@Susan-QVC   Thank you so much, Susan!  It is greatly appreciated!

Respected Contributor

@Susan-QVC   I need your help again, please!  Leslie from Customer Care posted this response under the bogus review:

RESPONSE FROM QVC:LeslieCustomer Care06-12-19
Hi ginai!
I need to clarify your callout about the beads, they are indeed glass and NOT plastic.

I do not know how to contact Leslie otherwise I would.  The entire post should be removed and not a note from CS attached to it.  It should not be allowed to stand because it is a false statement from someone who never purchased it in the first place.
 I'm sorry to bother you with this but as I said I do not know how to reach Leslie.

Thank you so much!
Valued Contributor

I have not written a review in a while, and today I did.  I believe they have added another line; "do you certify that you have......."  I had not seen this before.  Then they ask "did you purchase.......".  So I think they took our requests seriously.  I still don't think you should be allowed to review if you have not purchased.