Respected Contributor

Currently posted jewelry that goes with the upcoming sequin pieces

[ Edited ]

In Louis' video about the wrap neck moss crepe top, he referred to some jewelry (already posted) that would go with the upcoming new sequin garments.  Does anyone have numbers for these items?  I looked through all the necklaces but was not sure what pieces he was referencing.

Thanks for your help.

Honored Contributor

Re: Currently posted jewelry that goes with the upcoming sequin pieces

Maybe the Swag set - J491389 in the gunmetal with midnight blue beads?

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Yes - @JustJazzmom  @Writer with Flair it is the new Swag Necklace & Earring Set.

Louis commented on his Blog specifically about the Gunmetal version of this Necklace..... “The faceted glass beads are MIDNIGHT BLUE to go with the midnight blue sequins!”

Respected Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

JustJazzmom,

Much appreciate your help with this detail.  Also, thanks so much for always letting us know the schedule for upcoming shows.  

I know you know a lot about makeup as well.  If you get any of those midnight blue beads, be sure to let us know what shadows you will be using with them, if it is not too much trouble.  Thanks!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Seka wrote:

Yes - @JustJazzmom  @Writer with Flair it is the new Swag Necklace & Earring Set.

Louis commented on his Blog specifically about the Gunmetal version of this Necklace..... “The faceted glass beads are MIDNIGHT BLUE to go with the midnight blue sequins!”

Seka,

I so appreciate the information you shared.  Since I have not been able to check out Louis' blog very much recently, you were so thoughtful to let me know what he recommended to coordinate with the blue sequin items.

By the way, blue sequins!  How wonderful!  I cannot wait to see those pieces.  I just do not know how Louis is able to top himself time after time.

Also, thanks for sharing the information about that new wrap neck, moss crepe blouse.  I loved the surplice charmeuse tops he did several years back (in steel, black, taupe colors, I believe).  This new top sort of reminds me of that other style blouse.

Again, thanks for sharing your knowledge with us.

Honored Contributor

@Writer with Flair wrote:

@JustJazzmom wrote:

JustJazzmom,

Much appreciate your help with this detail.  Also, thanks so much for always letting us know the schedule for upcoming shows.  

I know you know a lot about makeup as well.  If you get any of those midnight blue beads, be sure to let us know what shadows you will be using with them, if it is not too much trouble.  Thanks!

@JustJazzmom wrote:

JustJazzmom,

I would probably use neutral shadows on the lid & below brow with probably a navy eyeliner-- UD Sabbath is a good one & probably a dab of a navy shadow in the outer corner of each lid  The little bit of navy would tie everything together. And a thin line would be better over a thick line. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

FYI - There’s also a new Whisper Knit Sweater coming with the Holiday Collection next month - in Navy with Navy Lurex Thread!  I don’t recall that Louis mentioned the style or any other colour options.

Respected Contributor

What is the black necklace that goes with the sequin pieces?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

The new one is the black jet Swag necklace set, but I already own the Jet Glitterati, the jet and pearl Moonglow, the jet tassel, the jet bugle bead necklace,  and the jet and silver toresade so I have lots of choices already. I also kave the very first necklaces in black, pearl and gold I can try. I ordered the Swag in the midnight blue to go with the navy sequins. Louis said the one they call gunmetal actually has midnight beads.

Respected Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@JustJazzmom wrote:

JustJazzmom,

I would probably use neutral shadows on the lid & below brow with probably a navy eyeliner-- UD Sabbath is a good one & probably a dab of a navy shadow in the outer corner of each lid  The little bit of navy would tie everything together. And a thin line would be better over a thick line. 

JustJazzmom,

As always, your eye makeup expertise wins again.  The neutral shadows, the navy eyeliner, and  the dab of navy shadow in the corner of the lid sound perfect.  Thanks!