Esteemed Contributor

@fresh kitty wrote:

I'm very confused with QVC2 are they all  taped? I'm trying to watch Linea shows on my computer at all hours and there all the same shows. I can't get the show on my TV and I'm really disappointed

@fresh kitty

Here's the schedule that Louis posted on his site:

There seems to be confusion with my QVC2 appearances…..which are LIVE and which are RE-BROADCAST shows. Here are my LIVE shows. All other times listed on the QVC2 Guide are rebroadcast shows:

4/18, 9:00pm, one hour show on QVC2, LIVE

4/19, 6:00pm, one hour show QVC2 , LIVE

4/19, 8:00pm, QVC2 PM STYLE, LIVE APPEARANCE

4/24, 7:00am Morning Q, regular QVC channel

4/24, 10:00am, one hour show, regular QVC channel

4/24, 6:00pm, Inspired Style, regular QVC channel

These are all live presentations.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Respected Contributor

Re: Confused with QVC2

[ Edited ]

Look at Louis's blog.  He listed the live shows.  I am looking forward to his regular QVC show as well as his other appearances on Monday, April 24. I am glad that Louis has more opportunities to sell his products. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Confused with QVC2

[ Edited ]

I hope Louis does sell more product this way, as long as viewers tune in & watch QVC2. Even those of us who are loyal devotees of Louis & Linea are finding it a tough assignment. But, I'll go back and see what aired; I won't watch it live, tho.

Trusted Contributor

Is there a list of items presented?

Valued Contributor

@evelyner, to see recent items on Q2, go to the top right item on the menu bar - "Shop QVC TV" and on pull down menu, select "Items Recently on Air". It will go to a page of previously aired items. You will need to select the channel in the top left of that page setting it to QVC2. Try this link for items in Linea live show at 6pm today.

Honored Contributor

Leave it to the Q to not offer an explanation on page one of their website as to what is going on with the new stations.  Cat Very Happy  The beauty one is self explanatory but what is QVC2?

kindness is strength