Trusted Contributor

Comparison of Plum and Teal Carnival Necklaces J354006

“THE PLUM & TEAL CARNIVAL NECKLACES”

…………..There are questions about the difference between the  new….”PLUM”…..&….”TEAL”…..Carnival necklaces…….As you can see from the photos above the PLUM to the left has more plum, port, raspberry beads with a smattering of blue and a sage green……………..The TEAL necklace to the right has more blue, teal and azure beads with a smattering of aqua/green and orchid. The colors are all different with the common denominator being the Gunmetal tube beads…..They were actually colored to go with the navy soft floral long skirt and the black soft floral long skirt. However they seem to work on everything! They will be featured on my Sept 14th, 4:00pm show on QVC1, but I don’t expect them to last long since they are already selling as I write this note….You know the saying….”You snooze, you….”, I’m afraid that is going to be very true one I show it. The other colors are ALABASTER with Chocolate metal and BLACK with silver metal……….I know you will enjoy wearing these and getting lots of complements…..They are really beautiful and VERY UNIQUE!………much Love……………………….Louis

Respected Contributor

Re: Comparison of Plum and Teal Carnival Necklaces J354006

As far as I know, there is no Alabaster Carnival Necklace and there is a Caramel Carnival that is not mentioned.  Signals crossed, I guess.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Trusted Contributor

@Maxine49- Louis just sneak peaked a new color in the carnival necklace - he called it linen and it's done in silver metal.  It's shown with A-302563,  Comng next year.

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

The Carnival seems to be the only jewelery item not on easy pay; I am currently working with CS to get one on easy pay because I NEED the Plum!!! LOL

Thankfully I got a very helpful rep and was able to purchase the Plum on Easy Pay!