Respected Contributor

Re: Coming in October New Faux Suede Pants!

@golding76 wrote:

I might try, for the first time, the faux suede pants because they have a boot cut.  

Hope they come in petite.

Does the suede have a soft look so that I will not look chunkier than I am? 

Hi, Goldie76.  I bought all 3 colors last year and they definitely do not make you look chunky.  Smiley Happy  They are soft and comfortable and look SO good on.  I got so many compliments when wearing those pants.  I can't wait for the temps to drop so I can bring them back out again.  They look beautiful on and they are so easy to machine wash and dry.  As I do with all of my pants and blouses, when I wash them on delicate with cold water, I place them in the dryer for just a short time (a few minutes) on delicate and then hang up to dry the rest of the way.  It's not necessary but that's just the habit I got into years ago and I kept doing it.  I'm sure they would come out perfectly fine if they were dried all the way in the dryer.  I just love these pants!  Smiley Happy   

Honored Contributor

Thank you, Santorini, for your endorsement of these pants.  It is good to know they are soft and flattering on, no matter the build.

Honored Contributor

I wanted them last year but the inseam was too short for me.  

Contributor

The rise was too short for me. Fingers crossed on the new ones. I really wanted last years' pants to work.

Frequent Contributor

I feel the same way about the boot cut.  Loved last years faux suede pant.

Valued Contributor

How exciting for you Linea Ladies that prefer a boot cut. I will pass on these and enjoy my slim ankle pant style from last year. The fabric is fantastic and washes like a breeze. Comfy wear. Easy care. Here's hoping they did re-order last year's in new colors. Great pant. I just have given up on boot cut. Those are the ones that I buy, don't wear and end up donating. Just not a good look for me. 

Esteemed Contributor

I am one that never would have thought of buying faux suede because they never looked or felt good to me but I did purchase a faux suede shirt that Louis brought in years ago and it still looks and feels brand new and soft I love wearing it.  I read the reviews on the pants so I brought the black and dark green and they were fabulous and kept my legs warm in the winter too.

I washed them turned inside out in dark woolite cold water hung to dry and they came out perfect, I think they were even softer than when I got them.

Not sure about the bootcut but I would love these in the dark chocolate.  I would have to see the presentation.

Respected Contributor

If these boot cut pants are anything like my absolute favorite Linea pant A268216, which is boot cut. I will be very happy and will get both colors.

Esteemed Contributor

@Marlyn1 wrote:

If these boot cut pants are anything like my absolute favorite Linea pant A268216, which is boot cut. I will be very happy and will get both colors.

luvitorleaveit wrote:

ITA @Marlyn1 if the boot cut is like these I am on it.  These are my favorite pants I have just about all the colors except one I think.

BTW it looks like a new color buttercream is on the way........

Respected Contributor

I'm sure these pants will be GORGEOUS!!! And a suede trench? HeartHeart