Honored Contributor

Re: Coming in October New Faux Suede Pants!

I know, Grace.  Loden Green trench and pants, right? 

Respected Contributor

I know I will love these pieces, but being in Florida, I really have to weigh how much they’ll be worn. Last year I barely got to wear my leather Moro type Linea jackets let alone my WK sweaters.
Esteemed Contributor

@golding76 wrote:

I might try, for the first time, the faux suede pants because they have a boot cut.  

Hope they come in petite.

Does the suede have a soft look so that I will not look chunkier than I am? 

@golding76 

I purchased all three colors in last year's slim leg style. I love them and they look and feel fabulous. Do know that I carry my weight in my lower half and do not look chunky at all! In fact I'd say these are rather slimming on me. I'd ordered my regular size in petite for the length. (I'm not a true petite just short at 5'2") I found the rise to be a tad short and occasionally felt the need to pull them up a bit. Then I saw an "as is" one size larger in black and grabbed it. That pant did not ride down at all, the small difference in sizing resulted in an even more comfortable fit for me, without the indiscriminate need to tug at the waist. The upper leg had a smidge more ease which looked just fine. These truly are a glorious little pant that I'd highly recommend. I've gotten lots of compliments too. I look forward to seeing the new boot cut version soon. ❤

Trusted Contributor

I bought this pant in Dark Forest Green last year and LOVE them!  Louis' boot cut is usually very subtle, so I don't think they will be like any thing from the 70s.

Now for color.  I hope they come in colors otehr than Loden and Exrpresso, neither of which is a particularly good color for me.  But I do have an Austrian loden cloth cape which would be terrific over these pants and the trench for extra warmth, so I may well be tempted, depending on the shade of loden. 

Trusted Contributor

@Barbara in Virginia wrote:

I bought this pant in Dark Forest Green last year and LOVE them!  Louis' boot cut is usually very subtle, so I don't think they will be like any thing from the 70s.

Now for color.  I hope they come in colors otehr than Loden and Exrpresso, neither of which is a particularly good color for me.  But I do have an Austrian loden cloth cape which would be terrific over these pants and the trench for extra warmth, so I may well be tempted, depending on the shade of loden. 

Hi Barbara, I am a fellow Virginian also!