Respected Contributor

Coming in October New Faux Suede Pants!

Louis answered a question on his Blog.....

The new faux suede pant is a boot cut style. It will be avail this Oct in Loden Green, a very important color for me this fall, and Espresso brown. Two very classic colours.

Would love a Faux Suede Shirt Jacket too!
Respected Contributor

Re: Coming in October New Faux Suede Pants!

@SekaThanks for the heads up.  I'm betting they will be gorgeous.  

I still have Louis' REAL suede jackets from MANY MANY years ago.  I probably have 8-10 of them, and they are still beautiful and stylish.  

Esteemed Contributor

I remember I got a pair of faux suede from the Q. Not sure what line I could not iron these things for the life of me! 🤣🤣. Hope new fabric easier to take care of. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Liked his faux suede cut last year, disappointed they will be boot cut this year.  Probably will pass.  

Respected Contributor

I like the colors, and if they are cut similar to his Super Ponte pant they should be terrific. I own those in every color. They are my favorite pant.

Honored Contributor

Some people mock anything starting with the word faux, but I bet they will be a nice product.

Respected Contributor

I love Louis’s ‘Faux’ fabrics and knits! Looking forward to these new Faux Suede Pants! I actually prefer Louis’s ‘Faux’ to the ‘Real’ thing. Louis’s polyester fabrics mimic Silk - only better, wash, dry and wear! I don’t iron anything.
Honored Contributor

I love faux suede pants, I still have some from KOOS of Course. They wear so well and are easy care. I might be interested in the brown.

Respected Contributor

His faux suede pants last year were absolutely perfect.  I wore the heck out of those pants.  I was hoping for new colors.  I'm not sure I want bootcut.  The straight leg version was just awesome!  Maybe he will bring back those as well and just add new colors. 

Honored Contributor

I might try, for the first time, the faux suede pants because they have a boot cut.  

Hope they come in petite.

Does the suede have a soft look so that I will not look chunkier than I am?