Valued Contributor

On receiving the port colored WK pants, I initially thought I had nothing to wear with them, other than black or white. It was just that my wardrobe didn't offer the right colors, since my most common color is olive.  So I began a hunt for colors....after all, the biggest thing I have learned from LDO is to expand the idea of what colors coordinate well with any given color.

I think a lot of ladies are in a rut about mixing colors.  Anyway I bought this shell at J.Jill that is a paisley of many colors. It looks great with the port pants, but also shows me a good variety of colors that look wonderful with port. I now think port is a neutral. I will wear a deep teal cardigan over this shell.  The colors are so rich!

image.png

Esteemed Contributor

@JGalt  I have this tank from JJill and was planning to wear it with jeans and saddle color cardigan.  Never thought of the port pants.  Thanks for the idea!

Respected Contributor

I've worn my newer paisley top with an older wine coloredIMG_1948.JPG skirt. Seemed to go well together.

Honored Contributor

I would wear port wine pants with a charmeuse olive camisole, scarf containing both colors and a matching jacket (yes, I have those items).  

I would wear olive pants and olive jacket with port wine camisole and the same scarf.  I love wine colors and greens.  Not Christmas reds and greens but elegant, rich greens and wines.

Respected Contributor

I think the green Patina Etruscan beads would work well,with the print top if you have them