Frequent Contributor

Received long necklace and clip earrings.  I wasn’t sure I wanted these pieces but Louis’

description convinced me that this Italian would love them.  The color and workmanship 

are perfect.  The clip earrings are large but not something I would shy away from.  Love the colored stones.  Will look great with all my whisper knit and many other pieces of Linea.  So glad I purchased these pieces.  They are substantial and worth the price.  

I am waiting for the pierced earrings and three strand necklace.

Respected Contributor

Thank you for the review @ceicei50 I ordered the same two pieces and can’t wait to receive them!

Honored Contributor

Re: Coin jewelry review

[ Edited ]

My Trevi necklace & earrings arrived! 

Lovely ambra beads are like having a lot of cream in your coffee. The beads aren’t uniform in color but sort of swirled like the way cream gets swirled into a cup of coffee. 

The leverbacks IMO should be slightly longer to go into the earlobe (the hook part). The earrings don’t feel very heavy. The matching necklace looks very nice. I put it on immediately. The coins felt cold on my skin initially but warmed up. The metal holding the lobster claw clasp is the copper color.

These will work as a great neutral to black, brown, cream or alabaster tops. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @JustJazzmom  I thought the Ambia beads looked swirl like as you described when I enlarged the picture! 

I am looking forward to receiving mine!

Respected Contributor
Thanks for the reviews! I have each of the three necklaces and the clip earrings on check hold. I was overwhelmed. I really shouldn’t get all of them, so trying to decide.

I really want the pierced earrings but I’m afraid they will be too heavy for me.
Contributor

Louis said that the pierced earring is ligher than the clips. They are also smaller. If you are worried about weight, he suggests going with the pierced. I hope that helps.

Esteemed Contributor

My Ambia earrings and necklace arrived today intact and I am as pleased as punch!  It is beautiful indeed, both the earrings and the necklace are lightweight.  I love the neutral color of the Ambia it can be worn with anything and any color.

Respected Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:

I really want the pierced earrings but I’m afraid they will be too heavy for me.

I'm wearing the pierced Trevi earrings right now and they are not heavy--can't really feel them, but that is all relative, of course.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor
Thanks for the input on the earrings ladies! I had trouble signing in yesterday so couldn’t respond right away. I will pick up the earrings if they come back in the ambra option.
Contributor

I just received my clip coin earrings, and I consider them to be quite light, especially for the amount of presence that they offer. Earring weight perception and tolerance is very personal, but I wanted to give you an update on my experience. The clip is also "kind"; it doesn't pinch too much!