Honored Contributor

My Trevi Nero set was received today with no problems.

I liked the Ambria so much. I ordered the Nero color.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Highlighted
Contributor

I know some ladies were concerned about the weight of the peirced earring.  Mine arrived today and I found them to be very lite weight.  Actually it didn't feel like I had earrings on.  I think the size is perfect!  They are large enough to make a presence but not overwhelming.  If you are on the fence, I would wouldn't hesitate.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Coin jewelry review

[ Edited ]

I ordered the Trevi earrings in black and sapphire blue along with the coordinating necklaces. The black arrived defective, there are three "burrs" on the large coin that I'm concerned will catch on fabric. I've already arranged a replacement, and it's currently in process. I liked the sapphire, but didn't love it, so I've ordered the red, I thought it was very attractive when  Louis accessorized this color yesterday afternoon. This too, is in process. I would have liked the Ambra and will watch for the reordered inventory in the hopefully, near future.

The coins are beautiful, a magnificent reproduction and I am very pleased with what I see. The earrings are just fine. Not too heavy either. I'll order the clips when they return too. I like the look of this shorter piece and wore it at different lengths with the extension. A truly nice look that I will wear with many different tops. A+ from me on these two pieces.

As a result of my being so pleased and truly impressed with these reproduction pieces, I ordered the multi strand plus the longer necklace. I'm looking forward to receive these two pieces. I truly feel this suite of coin jewelry is some of Louis' finest! If you're still indecisive, get off the fence while there's still time to cherish one of these beauties before they're currently gone. ♡♡♡

Respected Contributor
I’m convinced. I’ll take a chance on the pierced earrings. But if they pull and stretch my piercing hole, back they go...
Respected Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:
I’m convinced. I’ll take a chance on the pierced earrings. But if they pull and stretch my piercing hole, back they go...

@crazycockermom 

Get some "bling dots" to help with holding the earring in place. Amazon has them.

Respected Contributor

@GraceCO wrote:

@crazycockermom wrote:

@crazycockermom 

Get some "bling dots" to help with holding the earring in place. Amazon has them.

Bling dots?!  Will definitely look into them.  Thanks!!

Contributor

I ordered every coin option. Oh yes, I did! I have received all but the Trevi, in Ambra, and I love them all. I am not sure if I can pull off wearing the Amalfi (which has been removed from the website for now), with the Roma, but if the right moment arises when I want to look like I am dripping with coins, which could happen, Smiley Wink, it won't matter if it's overwhelming. It will be purposeful.  In other words, that ensemble is BOLD. (I am 5'4" and I have a short torso.)

One of the little white pads from the clip earrings is missing. If anyone would like to repost the contact info for the manufacturer so that I don't have to go hunting for it, I would appreciate it. I love them and will not possibly return them. 

The Roma is REVERSIBLE, with different imprints on the coins as his other necklaces, BUT they are ALSO strategically placed on one side of the necklace: all 3 large center coins have men's profiles. On the flip side, those 3 large center coins have full figures of people and/or animals creating a scene. I can't really tell what these figures are. We could start a new thread just to muse over the possibilities, or we could just ask Louis, but what's the fun in that?!  If you don't want all profiles, you could try opening the "O" link and turn one or two around. 

One wish I have about the clasp: an added "O" link would offer the clasp a 1/2 turn more, which would allow the necklace to lay perfectly flat and not twist slightly. There are other necklaces in his collection which would be improved by adding the one link as well.

My Trevi order originally went throuh, then it was changed to Back Order. I just noticed that the status changed again to Cancelled. I know that they were re-ordered, but I was not aware that mine was cancelled, so I would not have thought that I needed to keep an eye on their return. I wish they would offer Waitlist on them since they are now re-ordered. 

Once again, I love them all, and I am not sending anything back!

Esteemed Contributor

@UhRose 

You might check JoAnn Fabrics, Michael's or a local craft store for a replacement pad for your clip on earring. These are inexpensive and several variations are usually available. In my area a sleeve of multiples, usually six, are always in stock for a few dollars.

You might want to check out extra "O" rings too. Pretty easy to add on to jewelry pieces. I've done this many times successfully. ♡♡♡

Enjoy your new coin jewelry haul!

Respected Contributor

Try the pineapple-it's juicy!

Contributor

Thanks for the tip, @rochelleS  !!