Valued Contributor

If you missed it the first time around, they are all back!

Respected Contributor

Re: Coin Jewelry Back in Stock

This is good news, thanks

Respected Contributor

Yay!! I have the carmine Trevi and loooove it. Great color that imo will work with a lot of other colors (alabaster, moss and olive greens, browns, black...).

Definitely going to get the Amalfi finally - was mad I missed out on it.

Debating on another Trevi in Ambra or Nero.
And one pair of the Trevi earrings but can’t decide which color.
Esteemed Contributor

I originally purchased the Trevi Nero (black) and Sapphire/Lapis blue, then picked up the Carmine, which is extremely lovely. I was so so on the blue but kept it anyways 🤔. I was able to purchase the Ambra (Cream/Neutral) that I'd missed, along with the very popular clip on earrings. My BFF has the Jade green Trevi and loves the color. There's not a wrong choice in the bunch. I like to mix things up as contrast and not always be match matchy.

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS

I have a few questions for you...surprise surprise.
So what earrings do you wear with the Trevi necklace? Did you get the Amalfi too?

I am trying to decide on a second Trevi necklace - Ambra or Nero. I do not need three!!

I think I want some earrings too but only one pair. I love having choices but Louis gave us too many this time. 😆

I know this thread is all about coins, but did you get the incense burner necklace? I think I want that too but trying to decide on color.
Valued Contributor

The clip earrings are at just a low price, I ordered a second one. I could see myself losing one of the earrings, so I got another for backup!

Esteemed Contributor

@crazycockermom

Sorry bout the delay. I've been helping my sister...buy some Linea garments! And just saw your questions.

I purchased the coordinating earring colors in the Trevi. They're priced right and I can gift if desired. I also have alot of gold hoops that I wear most all the time, along with any of the coin necklaces.

I've never seen the Ambra Trevi in person. Only the sneak peeks and on air. So I can't personally speak to this color. My order is processing. The Nero is, imo, a classic look. Very handsome, versitile and like a good LBD, pant or blazer, a wardrobe staple. I believe someone who already has both the Ambra and Nero could better express their thoughts and/or opinions on both for you. Me..."get 'em both." These pieces are just too cool and who knows if we'll see them again with Louis' stingy buyers and their purchasing decisions.

I did get the Amalfi too. My prior order was cancelled due to the sellout. I reread the reviews and decided to try it again. This was last on my 'list' but those reviews were quite enabling. @golding76 is quite smitten with this piece. Hopefully, (you and) I will be too.

I like the incense necklace alot. My BFF was quite moved as it brought back memories of her Mom and their daily walks to church. Me, I was just a wannabe hippie who now appreciates the piece in its entirety. I'd buy the silver 'cause I like intricate silver pieces, big and small. Do you favor dressing in warm or cool shades? That may help you decide...

Hugs to Buddy from Auntie Ro. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I bought the Ambria necklace & earrings & went back for the Nero color. You can’t go wrong with both these colors. I was thinking of the Amalfi but it might be too long for my frame. I might have considered it if all the colored stones were one color instead of multi colors.

The incense burner I bought in the brass ox as I look better in gold tones. It will also match the brass ox hoop earrings.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

Certainly can't complain about the shipping on this jewelry.  I placed my order yesterday and it shipped yesterday.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

@Kachina624  my coin jewelry shipped the next day, very fast shipping. That's how it always should be!