Respected Contributor

Re: Clip on hoop earing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Linea ladies! I sure miss our conversations here.

@rochelleS
I also ordered (and received) J407814 in silver and love them. I have a real gold pair that was my mom’s. They are almost exactly the same just a tad smaller.

I am loving Louis’s latest earring offerings, but as always am having a hard time deciding which colors to order. I wear both gold and silver, depends on my outfit. I want the orbit hoop earrings, the twisted ribbon earrings, the free form dangles, the mini ribbed hoops...lol, I love them all.

Hope everyone is doing well. I sure miss the Linea clothing line. I sometimes see what the Q is offering now and shake my head.
Esteemed Contributor

Hi @crazycockermom , nice to see you. Hope all is well on your end! 😊

I gravitate more to silver earrings/jewelry now that my hair has changed. I'm definitely more salt than pepper these days and I'm actually quite OK with the color. I'm sure you'll be pleased with whatever choices you end up making. You really can't go wrong with either the gold or silver options offered in these new earrings.

I like the smaller ribbed hoops alot but prefer a full hoop style over this new partial hoop that's offered. Hopefully there will be another huggy style offered in the future. I'd definitely purchase those in both gold and silver!  I am loving the texture alot.

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS
Things are pretty well on my end. Ups and downs, as is typical with life. Hope all is well with you and yours.

Oh I’m sure I’ll love whatever I order. I just have to narrow it down - I don’t need both colors of everything. Lol. I bet the silver looks great with your salt and pepper hair. I think I probably look better in gold but can get away with silver too.

I have seen so many huggie hoops and have wanted some, but none were just right. I really like the design of the small ribbed ones, but like you would prefer a full hoop.

We’ll all have to post our purchases and thoughts on them. 😊
Respected Contributor

Checking in with my reviews on a few of the earrings that were recently on sale.

I ordered J414652, the free form ribbon earring. I had such high hopes for this that I ordered the silver and the gold. When I took it out of the package, I oohed and ahhed at the beautiful sculptural shape (but still questioned that they were shipped in bags in an envelope instead of boxes). Anyhow, the next morning I put the silver pair on before I went to work. I immediately thought something was off but didn’t have time to analyze.
They didn’t seem to lay correctly. And one earring looked larger than the other. I started to question my piercings although I have never had issues with earrings laying correctly before.

When I got home from work, I took them off and really analyzed them. One earring is larger than the other. So then I unpacked the gold pair. Same issue!! Sadly, I will be returning both pairs. They are not the same size and it’s obvious when I put them on. My ears aren’t the problem.

I also ordered J412541, the twisted hoop earrings in rose gold. Very pretty. I liked them more than expected, but the clasp on one doesn’t close correctly.

I’m so disappointed. Did anyone else have similar issues?