Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Christmas Day Surprise! New Jewellery Posted!

OH my these are beautiful. I have seen jewelry with stars, but these are a cut above, and so sophisticated. Leave it up to Louis to have a Christmas surprise for us, and what a beautiful surprise.

Esteemed Contributor

It looks like his inscription reads something like " Be the star of your life". I love it!

THIS is why Louis is a treasure.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

The Fez Medallion Necklace is now available in Black: 

https://www.qvc.com/Linea-by-Louis-DellOlio-Fez-Medallion-Necklace.product.J490637.html?sc=SRCH

The Triple Strand Necklace is also available in Black:

https://www.qvc.com/Linea-by-Louis-DellOlio-Triple-Strand-Beaded-Necklace.product.J490641.html?sc=PR...

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Stretch bracelet: in black

https://www.qvc.com/Linea-by-Louis-DellOlio-Beaded-Stretc-h-Bracelet-Set.product.J490639.html?sc=NAV...

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Louis posted a Sneak Peek....the photos are the Q’s photos so am posting his descriptions only.....

The Star Pendant.....

…………………….For the Holiday season I wanted to create something special…….something just for you!………You know how I feel about you all………”YOU ARE  THE STAR OF YOUR OWN LIFE”……………….This pendant has this secret inscription inscribed on the back, just for you to see. Whenever you have doubts of your own importance in this big world…..just read the inscription and know………..you are SPECIAL!…………….The pendant will be avail in STERLING SILVER, and GOLD PLATE on STERLING. It is made by the same ITALIAN manufacturer who has made the, “ALL YOU HAVE TO BE IS WONDERFUL ” pieces…..so the quality is SUPERB!! The surface has a bombe curve to add to its’ soft feminine quality………..CUBIC ZIRCONIA stones look embedded into the piece to create the STAR!….The bale also has CUBIC ZIRCONIA on it too……..On the back is the inscription, “YOU ARE THE STAR OF YOUR OWN LIFE”, my name just so you don’t forget who designed it for you….LOL…… ITALY……and the Sterling mark…..I love the bola which allows you to shorten the pendant as much as you want which makes it very versatile…….This is a quality piece of jewelry with a special meaning…..to last a life time and beyond. It’s a wonderful keepsake and something to be handed down to the next generation……………It would also make an incredible present any time of year!………..It’s all about the MESSAGE……….Stars have always had a special meaning for Jac and myself…..One beautiful clear summer night on Fire Island I showed Jac the Milky Way…..She was in awe, and would always look for it from then on. She loved to point out the stars to me…..the North Star….Venus and all of the constellations…………..It was something we loved to do on starry nights…………..The message is something we always said to one another. Jac was definitely my Star, and I her’s…………………………………HAPPY HOLIDAYS!………….all my Love……………..Louis”

The Star Bangle.....

”………………….The “YOU ARE THE STAR OF YOUR OWN LIFE” bangle…..will look gorgeous on anyone’s wrist……..Again, it too will be avail in STERLING SILVER and STERLING with GOLD PLATE…………..either way it is a magnificent piece of REAL jewelry…….The BOMBE theme carries through on all  of the star pieces. The open back bangle, with a slight oval shape as opposed to perfectly round, has the Bombe surface for a smooth feminine feel……..The CUBIC ZIRCONIA stones, in different sizes, create the embedded star….On each side of the star there are three more stones representing the stars in the universe…….but the center star…..your STAR…….shines the brightest!…..Like the star of Bethlehem….The bangle will be avail in sizes………On the back is our secret inscription plus my name, Italy and the sterling insignia……………….As you can see from the photos this is not a skimpy bangle. It has important presence…..just like you!……but it is not heavy because of the carved out back……………I can’t think of a more wonderful design to wear…………..Stars have always had special meaning for Jac and myself. I hope they have a special meaning for you too….After all…..doesn’t everyone make a wish on a star!………………………Enjoy………………Happy Holidays…………………..Louis”

The Star Ring.....

”…………..The STAR RING will also be avail in the Sterling Silver as well as the Gold plate on Sterling. The embedded CUBIC ZIRCONIA stones again create the STAR. The silhouette of the ring, as you can see from the photos looks very simple…..but…….the shape is narrower at the bottom and blooms out at the top, making room for the star to show at its’ best. It is also BOMBE from sides to top to add to its’ feminine shape……..The ring will be avail in sizes……..”YOU ARE THE STAR OF YOUR OWN LIFE” is inscribed as a secret message to you……..just so you always remember…..you are the STAR!……….It’s also a reminder to those you love they they too should always remember they are the “STARS” of their lives too!……….What a wonderful present this would make!………….I thought this was the perfect time of year to introduce you to the STAR group…………………………..Happy Holidays………………..much Love…………………….Louis”

Super Contributor

I really love Linea but does anyone think that the new star jewelry is overpriced? 

Respected Contributor

Not fot sterling and gold and Cubic Zarconia. His pieces are beautifully made and quite substantial. The stones aht the labor of setting them with prongs really jack the price up.These are life time pieces so I'm happy. 

Respected Contributor

@Marlyn1
I got both colors of the anniversary bangle and earrings. I can’t afford to do so in the star jewelry (I’ve bought so much Linea lately). Just curious which color you ordered and if you got all three pieces. I’m leaning towards the silver. And probably not the ring, I don’t know what size my middle finger is.

Also off topic, did you get the ruffled cardigan? If so, what size? I got the XXS. It fits but wondering if I should’ve sized up.
Respected Contributor

The Black Fez pieces and the 3 Strand Necklace are Beautiful!

DB0A839B-3385-436D-A03D-60E079AC990C.jpegA65E4D67-EE79-41A3-B49C-310646508985.jpeg

3FC19B58-BCCB-463E-97B7-646C24155B20.jpeg