Esteemed Contributor

Re: Cheetah Print Shirt & Scarf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ Edited ]

@rochelleS wrote:

@SoX 

This is a great tweed jacket. I did a very quick search and found the violet available with Chel's Closet on Walmart in Lg and a small on ebay. Also an older red tweed on the bay in a plus size that's very nice too. Someone can still have an opportunity to own this. 

@rochelleS 

I don't know what possessed me to not buy that jacket ... I must have  been in one of my no-buy phases ... or living in a cave.   I could just kick myself.

Thanks for the search ... 

BTW, I sure miss the days when Louis presented his designs himself.   It's just not the same now ... 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Cheetah Print Shirt & Scarf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@SoX 

I understand what you are saying, been there too. But don't beat yourself up too much as things have a way of showing up sooner or later. I don't remember what size you wear, but if inclined I will keep my eyes open for you and I'm sure @CGee will too. I, we, come across alot of Linea goodies on line.

Have you watched Louis' product videos? I've really enjoyed these. No, its not same as an on air appearance but a tremendous effort on his part to provide the next best thing for all of us. Especially in these times. Both he and Jennifer are making the best of limitations they have to work around.