Honored Contributor

Just got an e mail saying that the Monday, August 22nd at 4-5AM ET has been cancelled. There will be a 5PM ET show.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

Just got an e mail saying that the Monday, August 22nd at 4-5AM ET has been cancelled. There will be a 5PM ET show.

Thanks for the update @JustJazzmom

Although I would have watched regardless, the 5:00 PM time is actually better for my schedule.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Change in Show Times!

[ Edited ]

Wasn't there already a 5pm EST show scheduled?

ETA--the online program guide still has a show at 4am EST. Me thinks one hand does't know what the other is doing over at the Q!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

Re: Change in Show Times!

[ Edited ]

I haven't gotten any notice of this? I don't believe it until it's off the calander, or Louis says it is on his website. I'm sure if it's canceled he would post an update. According to his "important dates" it's still there.

Esteemed Contributor

@Marlyn1 wrote:

I haven't gotten any notice of this? I don't believe it until it's off the calander, or Louis says it is on his website. I'm sure if it's canceled he would post an update. According to his "important dates" it's still there.

Several of us have asked Louis about it on his website, but he hasn't had a chance to answer yet.  I received the same email as @JustJazzmom.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Respected Contributor

I just received same e mail @JustJazzmom

Regular Contributor
I also received the email.
Honored Contributor

@gardensla wrote:

Wasn't there already a 5pm EST show scheduled?

ETA--the online program guide still has a show at 4am EST. Me thinks one hand does't know what the other is doing over at the Q!

in my "notes from jac" post she does mention the 5pm show.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@JustJazzmom thanks!  The show times have been very confusing since I too received the email regarding the 4am show being cancelled.  I wish they made the 5pm show 2 hours but then again I thought I read on his  blog that he would be on the PM style show as well but that may be my wishful thinking.  I just want to know the times so that I can record his show.

Respected Contributor

Louis said on his blog that he has not be notified of any cancelation, but will find out on Monday. As of now he has the 4am show still on the calander, Q Check at noon , his 5:00pm show, Inspired Style at 7:00pm and PM Style at 10pm. At least that's what I understand. Can anyone confirm this???