Honored Contributor

Re: Catherine Zeta-Jones Does Capri on the Wild Side (I Know Better than to Ask Louis for This)

[ Edited ]

Sartorial flair: Catherine Zeta-Jones, 49, and her husband Michael Douglas, 74, showcased their sense of style as they strolled around Cannes on Saturday

The culottes that Catherine wore in Cannes today remind me of Louis's "Windowpane Crop Pants with Lace" (AA347446).

Linea by Louis Dell'Olio Petite Windowpane Crop Pants w/ Lace - A347446

Trusted Contributor

Re: Catherine Zeta-Jones Does Capri on the Wild Side (I Know Better than to Ask Louis for This)

CZJ is stunning and always looks so well put together. Michael has been through a battle and has aged so much. He really looks like his dad and more and more like her father.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Now I know why I love this necklace that Catherine Z-J is wearing (please see photo below).  I have owned something similar in color from the 1960s.  Going through my jewelry today, I spotted it and it reminded me of the necklace Catherine was wearing at the birthday party.

My necklace was made by a company called Vans Authentic.  Does anyone else own something by them or remember them?  I checked online and found only brooches by them that are featured on Etsy; eBay had mostly brooches, one for over $200.

My necklace is a three-strand beaded affair with a green scarab-like clasp.  The metal small links between the beads are goldtone.  The beads are large and have a marbled look of blue, green or rusty red.  Between each bead is a series of smaller beads in either the rusty red or the green, all held together with tiny goldtone links.

The green and rusty red are nearly identical to the similar colors in Catherine's necklace.

I still love this necklace and intend to use it this Fall.

Close: As they enjoyed the holiday Catherine also shared a loved-up selfie with Michael during celebrations for a friend's birthday in Capri