Esteemed Contributor

Re: Carnival necklaces!! J354006

@crazycockermom

I hear you loud and clear. It's tough when each piece is as attractive as the next and they all are speaking to us. I started to second guess the Plum. Especially when I saw the other pieces peeked and aired again. Don't laugh, but my head went the old testing suggestion from years ago: the first choice is the best choice. Don't change your answer. In this case it obviously was a color selection I was originally drawn to, not a scholastic test. I'm glad I didn't cxl my order. It's really quite beautiful and I especially love the versatility it offers. The gun metal finish is very smart looking too. I'm sure you will appreciate this piece as much as I do. I really think there's no mistake in ANY of the choices offered. Stay tuned, I've got more jewelry coming GF!

Did you happen to pick up any of the strands designed for the embroidered sleeve Big Deal?

I'm jealous of your three lariat necklaces. I missed the Silver but nabbed the Russian Gold. I love this necklace! Sadly, I thought it would be overwhelming and of course you (and many others ) know it's not. I hope it's reordered.  ♡♡♡

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS

I always have such a hard time choosing when I like all the offerings! I will certainly not laugh at “the first choice is the best choice”. If that’s the case, that’s why I should order the plum. And it will go with so much.

The Russian gold lariat was my first choice. I loved it so much that I got the others because it isn’t overwhelming and it is something I will wear to work, or just out, whenever. I really like it. I hope it gets reordered for you and those that missed out.

Anyway, yes I got the faceted bead necklaces. I originally got the plum and blue. I didn’t get the sage because I got the three strand celadon one from earlier this year (?) and thought they were too similar. But I ended up ordering the sage anyway. Lol. I’m still considering the berry, lol, but am trying to resist.

Please report back on the other items you have coming!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Dear morewineplease....I read your reply, and I don't mean to be an enabler, but the berry is a beauty.

Esteemed Contributor

@crazycockermom

It's almost 2am and just checked my order status...all but one of the items shipped from Florence NC have been delivered earlier than scheduled by UPS. One item was shipped via usps and is in route. Too late and tired to go out and gather my goodies now (plus several Linea garments await me too!) but later today @crazycockermom I'll be back to share ... 😙 

Respected Contributor

@Marlyn1
Thanks for enabling! 😜

@rochelleS
Looking forward to your post!
Esteemed Contributor

Well it's a very overcast and rainy morning. I've been opening my jewelry and busy trying on clothes  @crazycockermom.

The long blue, green and plum necklaces arrived and are just delightful. I appreciate the simplicity, the longer length and just the right amount of shine (bling) in the beads to allow my wearing these with most everything and anywhere. I can see these strands becoming staple little workhorses in my wardrobe.

I'd missed the darker blue in the previous Pompeii( I think that's the name. Also offered in a soft olive green, aqua and a pretty red tone)  necklace and although these are two completely different styles, I'm happy to add this rich shade of dark and mysterious blue to my collection. Very pretty!

The Plum set was missing the earrings. I've already called for a replacement. This is another deep and rich jewel tone. Perfect with the new Port and so, so much else.

I absolutely love the green! I'm crazy over Louis' Celedon garments and I hope we'll see more in the future. This shade just makes me happy and this necklace is perfection it's stuning next to winter whites too, and more that I've yet to explore. 

Since you already have these colors @crazycockermom, have you found any special matches in your wardrobe?

I bet additional colors down the line would be well received too. 

@Marlyn1 Your "enabling" extended to me. I'm so very pleased with my pieces I've added the Berry to my order. Tks!

Ok, I received the Caramel Carnival too. First, each colored bead looks absolutely edible. The various shades are soft and look delicious.What I'm on the fence over is the chocolate chain or rather the tubes, linking the beads. I'm not sure if it's the dreary overcast weather but the tube color seems very dominant, swallowing up the beads. At this point I'm rather iffy but will reserve final judgement for a brighter day and look forward to the arrival of my Caramel pieces 

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS The celadon pieces look great with alabaster items too.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

@rochelleS

I’m glad you love the long bead necklaces! I so agree with you about them being workhorses because they are simply pretty and will work with so many things.

I think all the colors are gorgeous, but I have not really had a chance to play with them to see what all I will wear them with. I’ve been so busy! I sadly have zero celadon pieces. What is available is sold out in my size. I really hope Louis brings back more celadon items though because it looks so pretty.

Great. Now you have me thinking about the berry. Lol. I don’t wear a lot of reds so I wasn’t initially drawn to it. However, I see it being a nice pop of color against so many other colors.

I’m sorry you’re not thrilled with the caramel necklace. I appreciate your honest review though. If you change your mind about how you feel about it, please let me know!

Respected Contributor

@crazycockermom and @rochelleS, pertaining to those long bead necklaces, how tall are you gals? I loooove those necklaces and have been tempted to order. But at 42 inches in length I just don't think they would work for me. I'm 5'5" but many more of those inches are below my waist then above. I really want one (or more) of those beauties but my gut keeps telling me they will be too long. I'm seeing them hitting me at my waist line. Ha! 

Thanks for any thoughts!!! 

Respected Contributor

@pupwhipped
I’m 5’5” but haven’t really worn them, just tried them on so far. When I get home I will put one on and analyze the length and report back.