Honored Contributor

Re: Carnival necklaces!! J354006

@momoftwo2007 Can't believe I didn't notice that he had Louis necklaces on the models! I recorded Bob's show and zoomed thru it last night, just seeing if he had something I was interested in. So I didn't hear anything he said, just what he was offering. Bummer!

Super Contributor

I caught the navy carnival necklace As Is yesterday. Woo Hoo! That was a $30 savings. Hope it's in mint condition. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Dear World Traveler, The necklace was introduced last summer in bright summer colors. It sold out. He brought it back in these 4 new colors. He usually doesn't repeat the old colors which makes them very collectable. If he does bring them back next year I would think they would be new colors too, but we never know if they will be coming back. That's up to the buyers. 

Honored Contributor

@Marlyn1 Rats! Well, I was hoping you would say, sure, they will all return in the same colors next year, plus some new colors. So I am worried the plum/purple multi will not return at a later time; I just added it to the cart!

Now I have the navy, the black multi has shipped, the caramel is "in process," along with the plum. Looks like I better buy more tops to go with all the Carnival necklaces. Smiley LOL

I am learning quickly that if I see something of his I like, I better grab it el pronto!

Frequent Contributor

I just checked the product page and all four fall colors are in back in stock as of 8:40 am central time.

Frequent Contributor

Soooo happy for the six easy pays, just picked up the Teal. This is my third color, I would buy them all if I could, they're just so versatile and beautiful! 

Honored Contributor

Received the black multi this weekend. And the plum and also caramel are scheduled to be here this week! Love, love, love this necklace. I get all sorts of compliments on the navy that I like to wear.

Honored Contributor

Receiving the caramel today. Wow oh wow! Lovely.

Should have the plum multi this week too.YAAAY!

The only one I have seen this year that I don't have any "need" to get is the turquoise. Don't think I have one thing with turquoise in it.