Respected Contributor

Re: Carnival necklaces!! J354006

@Luvitorleaveit1
Yes that makes sense. I was sort of hoping they were similar. Lol

Thanks!
Respected Contributor

IMO they are not interchangable. I would never wear the orange carnival on the same outfits I would wear the caramel.

Respected Contributor

@Marilyn1
Thanks. Perhaps it was a silly question. I guess I have just bought so much Linea lately that I’m grasping at reasons not to buy something. Lol
Esteemed Contributor

@Marlyn1 - I totally agree they could not be worn with the same outfits.  The black is so nice with the grey or on a plain black dress or top or a white shirt I might add. 

Esteemed Contributor

@crazycockermom - I thought so too until I saw it with the caramel and dark green leather jackets.

Respected Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1
Thanks for confirming!
I’m not sure if you said already, but did you get the caramel or olive jacket? I love both but am leaning towards the caramel. I’m in FL too, in the Tampa area. It is so hot still that it’s hard to imagine wearing such a jacket, but I’m hoping the time will come. Lol
Esteemed Contributor

@crazycockermom - LOL I like how you think just in case.  I have this in the black and wore it plenty last fall I'm in NYC, and although the caramel is tempting I am leaning towards the green since I already have a longer suede coat in a similiar color.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

ba ba baa bmmm 🎶🎶🎶

I received the Teal Carnival today!!!

And this lovely is quite a chameleon, no joke.  The aqua/teal beads are soft and subdued, very fall or autumnal, especially with the gunmetal connecting tubes. The frosted blue beads are darker, almost sultry looking. The purple or amethyst beads pair beautifully with the blues and some of the frosted ones are almost a mauvey taupe. Stunning shade. I don't see a grass green, but do see a frosted shade that appears to be more of an understated pastel teal green, or even a muted greenish aqua shade. The clear "green" bead is so light its almost translucent. These greens are very understated. Very, very pretty. The piece as a whole is STUNNING.

I had a mini field day matching this necklace. I had my v neck "India" print shirt out (a293757) in the fuchsia and wow did that pop. The same shirt in alabaster also looks remarkable with the colors in this necklace. Honestly, not sure I'd wear these two together, I think it'd be too much, probably overkill with the two strong patterns and textures. But I must say the colors are extremely complimentary. Even the Blue India  top looks good with the necklace colorwise.

Next I went to solids. L👀k out!!!

Our Linea navy, olives & greens, khaki & camo, dark grey, taupes, the new mushroom looks totally bonkers cool, blackberry, purples and the various lighter dusky, dusty shades of amethyst, iris whatever ... and this is just for starters! Whoopee!

I thought this piece on our Navy was especially stunning as a column of color accessory. I was talking out loud to myself (and my clothes ) as I waltzed from each different color and garment, wide eyed and gleeful. It was quite exciting.

The darker connecting tubes creates a dressier cool weather look, IMO. Although I am one to wear pearls with t shirts, this piece has a stronger presence. Plus it's more substantial than the original Mardi Gras necklace. If you're one for a more demur or delicate jewelry accessory, be forewarned. The Carnival has oomph, and no nonsense moxie. I think I'm in love. (Hah! Again and still with Louis' gorgeous jewelry)

I plan to revisit this Teal beauty tomorrow along with the Plum and Caramel. I spent time with the Plum, but not as much as the Teal. Even less with the Caramel. I'll continue to share my thoughts if you can handle my utter excitement, I just don't know if I can!!!  W😲W!!! ♡♡♡

Anyone else receive their Teal necklace?

Occasional Contributor

Rochelle, I couldn’t agree with you more! I received the teal carnival yesterday and did the same “waltz” through my closet.  I couldn’t believe how many tops, jackets, sweaters look great with this color combo.  Louis does it again!!!  

Respected Contributor

You ladies are killin’ me! I was leaning towards plum, now I want the teal.

@rochelleS and those that have both, which do you like best??