Honored Contributor

Re: Carnival necklace new colors posted

@crazycockermom Yes, I think the olive was meant to be mine too. When I watched his show last night and I saw the natural (over an alabaster top?), I felt I did the right thing in going with a little darker shade. Heart

Super Contributor

These are my favorite necklaces! I have 3. The green I paid full price for and the blue and black and grey I got As Is. love them. I could get every color. 

Respected Contributor

@Maxine49
I think you’re right. So maybe I should just get the natural. Haha

@World Traveler
I’m sure if I hadn’t already bought the Venetian one, the olive carnival would already be on its way to me. I may consider it if I can get it as-is.

I might get the natural but consider wearing it over darker colors. While I look ok in alabaster, it’s not my best color. So don’t ask me why I’m so drawn to that necklace then, lol.
Respected Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:@

I might get the natural but consider wearing it over darker colors. While I look ok in alabaster, it’s not my best color. So don’t ask me why I’m so drawn to that necklace then, lol.

I'm like you--I don't look good in Alabaster or any Beige/Linen colors next to my face. I would wear the Natural Carnival with a Black or Navy top over Linen pants, or a Linen tank under a Black or Navy suit (as long as I have the Black/Navy is up near my face.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor

@Maxine49
Yes! I’m rather fair (with warm undertones) so a darker color with a light neutral helps me pull it off better. I’m liking that the natural has silver hardware. Different than the others. Yet the natural stones keep the necklace from looking too cool, if that makes any sense.