Regular Contributor

Carnival necklace new colors posted

I’ve been waiting for the new natural carnival necklace  that will go with the straw colored  items. It is now posted.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Carnival necklace new colors posted

Wow the pictures of the necklaces are the best I have seen from QVC.  I already have the bllk/white, caramel plus three other colors but the natural is very tempting.

Respected Contributor

Wow. I never got any of the last bunch because I couldn’t decide on one. I decided to wait until the next batch arrived, determined to get the natural. So pretty and neutral and “light” looking.

The honey looks yummy and rich. I know it’s different than my orange one, but too similar color families imo.

I love the olive but just ordered the dill (and the blue) Venetian glass necklaces on free shipping day. Perhaps I should’ve gotten this olive instead...

Finally great pics for a change!
Esteemed Contributor

Can anybody confirm the color of the metal tubes in the olive Carnival necklace, please. It looks like gunmetal to me. TIA.

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS
It does look like gunmetal in these pics. So I just went to Louis’s blog where he has a pic of it with the dill Venetian necklace. I zoomed in and the tubes look gold. 🤨
Respected Contributor

@rochelleS @crazycockermom  I ordered this Olive Necklace.  I think the metal pieces are gunmetal.  If you look at the Q’s photos - the Honey has gold metal pieces - the Linen has silver - and the Olive looks like neither of those.

I think in Louis’s photos, the light is giving the metal pieces a gold hue.

Well, it’s on its way (I also ordered the Honey) - I will love the Olive whatever the colour of the metal.

Esteemed Contributor

@crazycockermom & @Seka 

For some reason my notification isn't working. Others are having the same issue too.

Thanks so much for your replies. It definitely looks like gunmetal to me. I look forward to hearing your comments, Seka, on both the olive and the honey. And morewineplease, please share your impression of the Venetian pieces when they arrive too. I ended up ordering the Pompeii necklace in the reordered Blue. It was a tough decision. But I love this piece and the Blue was long gone when I decided I wanted that color too.

I should be getting my copper rolling bracelet and copper tassel necklace tomorrow. That's exciting! 

Respected Contributor

@Seka
I think I’d like the necklace either way too. Will be curious what color it really is though and how you like the olive and honey.

@rochelleS
I’m glad you’re finally getting your blue Pompeii! Looking forward to hearing how you like your copper pieces. I also ordered those! And the pink glass bead necklace to go with the nectar lace top. Wouldn’t have paired those until I saw Louis’s pics. I took advantage of the free shipping Sunday and ordered more than I should have. Oops!
Respected Contributor

FYI - Goldie asked Louis what color the metal tubes were on the fern/olive carnival necklace. They are brass ox!
Esteemed Contributor

Thank you @golding76 for asking Louis and Thank you @crazycockermom for posting this info here! ♡♡♡

@crazycockermom wrote:
FYI - Goldie asked Louis what color the metal tubes were on the fern/olive carnival necklace. They are brass ox!