Respected Contributor

Re: Carnival necklace coming in silver!

@Marlyn1 wrote:

No silkyk you're not the only one. I don't mean to speak for everyone, but I think we all feel that way. I certainly do. I always thought I dressed well, but Louis' clothes combined with his jewelry has certainly given my style a major uplift. I always get complimented when I'm in Linea. I wish they would let him do more products like bags and shoes!

YES! Handbags & Shoes!  That would be fabulous!  I used to buy handbags from the Q but not anymore.  

Valued Contributor

@silkyk wrote:

If only Louis would do that beautiful blue Beach Glass necklace in silvertone I would be soooo happy! I'd wear it with that new v neck floral maxi in the green/blue combo (still waiting for delivery) and feel beautiful! Louis's clothing makes me feel that way....is it just me? 

The Beach Glass necklaces would be splendid in the silvertone!

Regular Contributor

Four new colors of the Carnival necklace are posted as waitlist - black, plum, caramel, and teal

Honored Contributor

@laro wrote:

Four new colors of the Carnival necklace are posted as waitlist - black, plum, caramel, and teal

Caramel might be the brown toned necklace! 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

JJM,

I am hoping that Caramel is your suggested brown bead with chocolate metal necklace.  It has been pre-bought by me.  Definitely one of the desirables in my wardrobe that has a heavy brown presence.  Not only navy but brown also is my new black.

Just can't do black -- it has gone from striking to horrible on me.