Esteemed Contributor

Re: Carnival necklace coming in silver!

[ Edited ]

Just watched the video ( my screen kept freezing during the live show too) The necklace is stunning in Silver with the black shaded beads. Gorgeous actually! Good for you @Maxine49 for requesting this!!! What a GREAT shout out!👍👍👍👍 👍👍👍👍👍

Valued Contributor

@shoesnbags wrote:

@JustJazzmom wrote

For the ladies who can’t wear silver, I just requested a gold, chocolate brown & bronze beaded Carnival necklace. This would go with all the recent brown items.

Oh boy, that's one I would buy!

I would buy that combination too!  I love warm tones!

Honored Contributor

I'd love to have the necklace in silver, I won't buy or wear gold, but not in black.  I want the pretty colors with silver.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

For the ladies who can’t wear silver, I just requested a gold, chocolate brown & bronze beaded Carnival necklace. This would go with all the recent brown items.

@JustJazzmom- that sounds iike a wonderful color combination.  I ordered the orange with the intent of wearing it more in the fall, but would love brown much more.

Trusted Contributor

@Maxine49 wrote:

@DecorDiva wrote:

I'm watiching Louis on QVC2 and he just sneak peaked the carnival necklace in black/grey with silver beads.  He said it was designed for Sheila, who suggested this color on his blog.  He said it will be coming in the fall.  Thank you Sheila!!  Can't wait for the silver.

++++++

That's me! I'm Sheila.  I asked him on Ask Louis for a Black, Clear and Grey Carnival Necklace to wear with the Tuxedo this Fall!  He said "Do you want to be my design assistant?"  LOL.  He asked it I wanted Silver, Gold or Gunmetal tubes and I said Silver! Then I said also Gold, as I'd by both!

My QVC2 feed on my laptop froze so I missed the shout out!

I thought that was you!  What other designer listens to his customers and wants to make us happy?  For all its frustrations, QVC provides a venue (along with Louis blog) for this interaction and to see how the clothes are styled, which I really appreciate.  

Respected Contributor

I saw that. How cool Sheesh! I will buy that gorgeous necklace and hope he makes the bronze combo JJM suggested too. Personally, I’d love one in shades of purple or plums or blackberry...
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@crazycockermom wrote:
I saw that. How cool Sheesh! I will buy that gorgeous necklace and hope he makes the bronze combo JJM suggested too. Personally, I’d love one in shades of purple or plums or blackberry...

I would love a Purple one, too, with Gold tubes.  When I first asked Louis, I told him that this Carnival Necklace was like the "Whisper Knit" of his Jewlery line---it could come in so many colors---just keep making them and we'll keep buying them!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I'd love to have the necklace in silver, I won't buy or wear gold, but not in black.  I want the pretty colors with silver.

I think the Aqua would be great in Silver---I'd buy it for sure!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Esteemed Contributor

Ooh how I just luv that black and silver combo I had one for years that broke earlier this year.

Honored Contributor

"When I first asked Louis, I told him that this Carnival Necklace was like the "Whisper Knit" of his Jewlery line---it could come in so many colors---just keep making them and we;ll keep buying them!" -- Sheesh

Heaven forfend, Sheesh, for I'll be a goner!  This necklace taps into something in my aesthetic self.