Trusted Contributor

Carnival necklace coming in silver!

I'm watiching Louis on QVC2 and he just sneak peaked the carnival necklace in black/grey with silver beads.  He said it was designed for Sheila, who suggested this color on his blog.  He said it will be coming in the fall.  Thank you Sheila!!  Can't wait for the silver.

Respected Contributor

Re: Carnival necklace coming in silver!

If the Q updates the video - you can see the Sneak Peek during the presentation for Item A302602.

Respected Contributor

@DecorDiva wrote:

I'm watiching Louis on QVC2 and he just sneak peaked the carnival necklace in black/grey with silver beads.  He said it was designed for Sheila, who suggested this color on his blog.  He said it will be coming in the fall.  Thank you Sheila!!  Can't wait for the silver.

++++++

That's me! I'm Sheila.  I asked him on Ask Louis for a Black, Clear and Grey Carnival Necklace to wear with the Tuxedo this Fall!  He said "Do you want to be my design assistant?"  LOL.  He asked it I wanted Silver, Gold or Gunmetal tubes and I said Silver! Then I said also Gold, as I'd by both!

My QVC2 feed on my laptop froze so I missed the shout out!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Honored Contributor

@Maxine49 wrote:

++++++

That's me! I'm Sheila.  I asked him on Ask Louis for a Black, Clear and Grey Carnival Necklace to wear with the Tuxedo this Fall!  He said "Do you want to be my design assistant?"  LOL.  He asked it I wanted Silver, Gold or Gunmetal tubes and I said Silver! Then I said also Gold, as I'd by both!

@Maxine49 - Congratulations! What an honor to know you had a hand in the design of one of Louis' necklaces! I'm sorry you misssed your shout out, but I'm sure there will be more coming up when the necklace comes out! Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

Thanks Sheesh!  I wanted one of these necklaces but really wanted it in silver.  Now that it will be here in the Fall, I'll wait for that one.  Yay!

Honored Contributor

For the ladies who can’t wear silver, I just requested a gold, chocolate brown & bronze beaded Carnival necklace. This would go with all the recent brown items.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

The video has been updated for A302602 - you can see the Sneak Peek at 4:05 minutes into the video!  It really is a beauty!

Respected Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

@Maxine49 wrote:

++++++

@Maxine49 - Congratulations! What an honor to know you had a hand in the design of one of Louis' necklaces! I'm sorry you misssed your shout out, but I'm sure there will be more coming up when the necklace comes out! Smiley Happy

Thanks.  The video is out HERE

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Maxine49

Thank you!!  Fabulous suggestion, I will order one instantly when it appears, just loved how it turned out.

Esteemed Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote

For the ladies who can’t wear silver, I just requested a gold, chocolate brown & bronze beaded Carnival necklace. This would go with all the recent brown items.

Oh boy, that's one I would buy!

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett