Valued Contributor

@crazycockermom  You and the Doggies are TOO CUTE!!

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@crazycockermom 

I had to size up in the lace top. It was a wee too snug in the shoulders for me. 

My items arrived yesterday at my local UPS hub, sitting today with no movement. I have other orders that arrived there today. This suggests that they may have been waiting for these other arrivals and will deliver everything tomorrow, Thursday. I will surely post back about fit etc, upon receipt. Stay tuned. 

Ahhh.  Well since you sized up in the lace top too, I’m especially anxious to see how the camo top works for you.  I will stay tuned!!

Respected Contributor

@Tylerpoo wrote:

Aww.  Thank you so much!  😊

Super Contributor

@crazycockermom Your spaniels are so cute!  You look great in that top.  I love that flower print and have the skirt in that color.

Do you live in Michigan?  Just curious with the Ford car.  

Respected Contributor

@mam2fourboys wrote:

@crazycockermom Your spaniels are so cute!  You look great in that top.  I love that flower print and have the skirt in that color.

Do you live in Michigan?  Just curious with the Ford car.  

Thank you so much!

I love that top and have the matching skirt too, as well as the rhubarb set!  A really nice print and material, imo.  

I’m in Florida (originally from MN).  That pic was taken at Ford’s Garage which is a restaurant chain here that started in Fort Myers where Ford had his winter residence.  I read that they opened a restaurant in Dearborn, MI.  If you’re near there, check it out!  Fun place!

Esteemed Contributor

@crazycockermom My items are definitely out for delivery today! I also will receive the new Loden ponte pant too! I'll be back later this afternoon with reviews.

Respected Contributor

@Tylerpoo wrote:

Totally agree!!!

Respected Contributor
@rochelleS
Woohoo!! Are you planning on getting the loden blazer?
Esteemed Contributor

@crazycockermom  I hadn't planned on getting the loden blazer. But that may change once I see the color in person and how Louis styles it on air...you know how that goes, lol.

Respected Contributor

@GraceCO wrote:

@Tylerpoo wrote:

Totally agree!!!

Thanks Grace!!  😊