Occasional Contributor

I ordered the Camo skirt and it has already arrived. I love it. I thought I would wear it with the many solid olive and black tops I already own but when I saw the matching blouse on the models today I had to order it. The more I watched the more I loved the umber blouse too. I’m hoping it will go with the sunburst pleated skirt from a few years back in a similar shade. If not it will always go with black!

Linea ladies this  skirt is a wonderful way to incorporate the  look of Camo with a more polished attitude.

Respected Contributor
Thanks for your review! I am definitely going to order this camo skirt and the top, was just debating size as I am often between sizes. I’m eyeing the umber top too. So pretty!
Respected Contributor

I received my four pieces today too. I love the colors and the fit. They are so pretty and the fabric feels great.  I was worried I wouldn’t like both colors in person but I’m so glad I got the complete outfit in both colors. I am so happy with these pieces. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Gw320 @santorini 

Thanks to both of you for your comments on the new camo and umber pieces.

I was immediately drawn to the style and print of the skirt and ordered, along with the matching blouses. The skirt especially because it looks to be very similar to this, which I own and absolutely love wearing. It's such a fun and flirty style and just too stinkin' cute on. I anticipate this new skirt will be as equally delightful to own. Looks like it'll arrive tomorrow or Wednesday, the latest.

@crazycockermom I ordered the same size in both skirts, if that is helpful. 

Screenshot_2019-08-17-18-45-38-1.png

Respected Contributor
@rochelleS
Yes, that helps. I ordered the camo skirt in the same size I got that floral ruffle skirt so it should fit. I ordered the top in the smaller of my two sizes. Once I verify what fits, I’ll get the umber (which is on check hold). I feel a little ridiculous having to get both colors, but what can I say. Lol
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Camo skirt review

[ Edited ]

@crazycockermom 

That's great, glad to help. I wasn't going to get both skirts...until I read Kate's comment on Louis' site. I'd planned on both blouses but did a hmmm, after her glowing review.

My items arrived at my local UPS hub earlier this evening. If they bypass the PO handoff they'll be here tomorrow. That was some appreciated fast shipping! I'll let you know my thoughts when they arrive. And how's Buddy doing? ♡♡♡

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@crazycockermom 

That's great, glad to help. I wasn't going to get both skirts...until I read Kate's comment on Louis' site. I'd planned on both blouses but did a hmmm, after her glowing review.

My items arrived at my local UPS hub earlier this evening. If they bypass the PO handoff they'll be here tomorrow. That was some appreciated fast shipping! I'll let you know my thoughts when they arrive. And how's Buddy doing? ♡♡♡

Same here!  Was just going to get the umber top but don’t want to miss out on the matching skirt after her review.   I  look forward to what you think of these pieces!  Will be watching for your review.  🙂

Also, just curious if you got the same size top as bottom?  Sometimes I go for a little larger skirt (make sure I have room in the hips) but the top depends if it has stretch and how it’s cut as I feel my shoulders are a little wide. 

Buddy is great - thanks!   He just turned 12.  Can I post a pic of us at his birthday dinner out?  I am wearing a Linea top.  Buddy is on the right, Georgie on the left. 

FE664B8F-D59D-458F-B7D2-7099E69AB953.jpeg

And here is a gratuitous pic of my cocker crew.   They keep me from buying ALL the Linea.  Lol

52720DF1-E216-47CE-94FB-800FEF21BF67.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

@crazycockermom 

Thanks for the pics. Glad to hear Buddy is doing well! You all look just darling.♡♡♡

I ordered the same size in the blouse and skirt. Want to make sure there's ample ease for my broad shoulders, especially being a woven fabric. Watching for tracking updates for the delivery. I'll let you know when these arrive.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@rochelleS

Thanks!
Now I’m wondering if I should’ve gotten the larger size top. We’ll see!
Did you get the lace inset top? I got XS in that but XXS in the camo top. Hmm....

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@crazycockermom 

I had to size up in the lace top. It was a wee too snug in the shoulders for me. 

My items arrived yesterday at my local UPS hub, sitting today with no movement. I have other orders that arrived there today. This suggests that they may have been waiting for these other arrivals and will deliver everything tomorrow, Thursday. I will surely post back about fit etc, upon receipt. Stay tuned.