Respected Contributor

I've called multiple times and cannot get through.  I tried on home and cell phone, too.  Not my phones as I am using both.  I sometimes get through but when I hit the #1 button to speak to a rep, it goes to a dial tone! I had an order delivered with a piece missing (not Linea, thankfully) and the trackng # shows delivered, so I need a replacement or a credit.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Esteemed Contributor

Re: CS number seems to be down!

welcome to my frustration.....

I was on hold for an hour.  Tried to get through with a "live" chat and no one ever responded.  Also, sent an email with no response yet.  Just got my Vionic sandals today that was the TSV and there were two right shoes!  The sandal is sold out in the color and size.  What am i supposed to do now?

Honored Contributor

@doggin it wrote:

I was on hold for an hour.  Tried to get through with a "live" chat and no one ever responded.  Also, sent an email with no response yet.  Just got my Vionic sandals today that was the TSV and there were two right shoes!  The sandal is sold out in the color and size.  What am i supposed to do now?

@doggin it

If your size and color is sold out, you have no choice but to return them, but mark your return slip as 'defective' and note in the comments on your return slip that you received 2 right shoes.

You 'should' not be charged for original or return shipping, but you need to watch your account when the credit goes through, as quite often you are still charged and have to call CS to get your credit for both shipping charges.

Been there, done that. 

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@Maxine49 wrote:

I've called multiple times and cannot get through.  I tried on home and cell phone, too.  Not my phones as I am using both.  I sometimes get through but when I hit the #1 button to speak to a rep, it goes to a dial tone! I had an order delivered with a piece missing (not Linea, thankfully) and the trackng # shows delivered, so I need a replacement or a credit.

I had the same problem not getting through to customer service.  They sent me a bag that had the correct size I ordered printed on it, but inside the bag, the garment was a size smaller.

Respected Contributor

After reading all these problems, I can see why their CS line is so busy.  I don't know what has happened to this company.

Laura loves cats!
QVC Customer Care

Hi @Maxine49 and @doggin it I am so sorry for the inconvenience. I have sent both of you an email.

Honored Contributor

@2blonde wrote:

After reading all these problems, I can see why their CS line is so busy.  I don't know what has happened to this company.

@2blonde. They're busy because they're inundated with calls from yesterday's disaster.  I placed one order 3 times and this morning 2 were showing.  I tried to cancel one to no avail.  I'll just let it ship and refuse it when it gets here.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Hi @Maxine49 and @doggin it I am so sorry for the inconvenience. I have sent both of you an email.

Thank you. I finally got through to CS just now and they are issuing a credit as the item is no longer available.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel