Valued Contributor

Re: COIN Jewellery is Posted!

Everything you could want in an Italian coin jewelry collection, Timeless. How can one choose? So, I didn't even try.Woman Wink

Regular Contributor

Seka,

Happy Fourth of July!  Thanks for posting this with the links.......these pieces are so beautiful and so timeless that I couldn't resist!

I decided on the Trevi earrings and necklace in Cobalt, the triple strand necklace and the 45" multi bead necklace. 

The clip earrings are fabulous too....

GET RICH...........Count Your Blessings!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Bellissima!

Such a fountain of beauty gurgling with these pieces.  I love their glamour and style.

ETA:  Even though it is over 42 years since I studied Italian in a Berlitz course with a Johns Hopkins professor who taught Berlitz Italian classes on the side, something gnawed at me about my "Bellissima."   It struck me that I had not used the plural form of the word.  I failed to do that.

I should have written:

Bellissime!  (feminine plural)

Now I feel better. 

Incidentally, I googled my prof and discovered that he went on to do many marvelous things.  I found it interesting that he was seeking something in the U.S. while I was seeking something in Italy.  We are all different.

Respected Contributor

I like Louis's jewelry, but I hope he will start showing some new clothing soon.

Respected Contributor

@Seka Thank you for posting this!  I don’t own any Linea clothing....it is pretty, but doesn’t really fit my retirement lifestyle.  But I LOVE the coin jewelry!  I ordered the Trevi beaded necklace and earrings....they look so pretty, and will look nice with a simple tee or plain linen top.  

I just hope the earrings aren’t heavy!

Thanks again, Seka.  Though I don’t purchase the clothing, I do enjoy reading the thread and seeing the enthusiasm ladies have!  And Louis is a class act.

Respected Contributor

All the Coin Jewelry was posted on Wednesday, July 3---that's when I ordered all mine.  It was weird, the jewelry wasn't showing on the Jewelry site, but if you put the item number in, it was available for order.  It was posted on Ask Lewis on Wednesday! Very odd, but that is why some colors have sold out, as they were availble to order for three days prior to showing up on the jewelry page!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel