Respected Contributor

Boucle Tweed Jacket is Posted!

This Jacket is Gorgeous!   Am ordering the Caramel/Black.  But - the Bisque/Gray is also quite Beautiful.  Will wait to see Louis’s Video.  

https://www.qvc.com/Linea-by-Louis-DellOlio-Boucle-V-Neck-Jacket.product.A384499.html

These are the photos from the Q’s website....

473BB63E-5C95-4D8E-A984-471D4D5FBB0C.jpegCD0940C9-8285-4C07-94FC-D2BD9CD893F8.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Re: Boucle Tweed Jacket is Posted!

Love the tweed but the style of this jacket is too baggy and matronly looking. Looks horrible on this model, you can imagine how bad it will look on the everyday woman.

"Pure Michigan"
Esteemed Contributor

@ID2 Looks like the model has the wrong size on. Too big. Poorly fit across the shoulder. 

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS , I agree. She definitely has on the wrong size. 

Occasional Contributor

Agreed Rochelle! As soon as I saw the pictures I thought that the model had the wrong size on- too big. Anyone who knows Louis’s line, knows his designs are made to fit a woman’s body to a T, especially his blazers. I never trust the Q’s pictures as they seem to be filling a quota than actually capturing the essence of what’s being offered. I look forward to seeing both his sneak peeks on his blog as well as when it’s featured Monday night’s Fashion Night In...although I already bought mine 🤗
Respected Contributor

Since when did we ever make a purchase based on QVC's photos!  Not sure if Louis will be able to do a video before Monday but these jackets are fabulous!  I'm in Florida, so I will purchase one of them..............no need for two but the decision of which one is very difficult because for me they are two different looks.  Oh my, decisions, decisions, decisions!!!!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

@Seka  I love it, too!  Thanks for posting. Will definitely look that one up for purchase! 🙂

F/N/A luvstogarden
Respected Contributor

Ladies - can I have your opinion? I love this beautiful jacket and have really been looking forward to it. As much as I want it, I’m trying to determine if I really should add it to my wardrobe. I have spent quite a bit on Linea lately.

I was leaning towards the bisque mostly because I already have the solid caramel blazer and I was thinking that while different, they are the same color. Also a little disappointed that no caramel tanks are coming and so it would be a black tank that I wear under it. I’m in FL and don’t want to wear a turtleneck.

I passed on the bisque riding jacket but did get the bisque cardigan and tank and have the bisque/grey Fez coming. I have the bisque or black tank to wear under the bisque tweed. But now I’m thinking the bisque looks a little dressier than the caramel.

I’m so undecided...
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

If I were you, living in Florida, I would definitely get the bisque. You already have the WK pieces in bisque and black and the jewelry. I would still wear it with black jeans, and even the black boho skirt.

Respected Contributor

@crazycockermom I, too, live in Florida, so for me to have two will not work since we have so few cool days.  As much as I love the caramel, I'm leaning toward the bisque and grey.  I did purchase the sleeveless turtleneck and it is a lighter weight for the Florida weather for me.  There is a new drape neck top coming that I know is in black but do not know what other colors will be offered.  I think the bisque/grey will offer me more color options to wear underneath as well a lighter pants, too.  The bisque/grey I will be able to wear year round because for me it's not a fall color even though I love the caramel.  There are so many times I wish I was in a colder climate!

I'm sure whatever decision you make, you will be happy!  It's, always, the choice that's difficult...........so many yummy items to chose!