Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Blowout price leather jackets

Leather jackets four colors $54.11.  I would suggest expedited delivery to make sure you get it. I have been very upset without my usual Linea haul this fall.  This helped.

Respected Contributor

Re: Blowout price leather jackets

To be fair it is more of a knit jacet with a leather front.  If you like that look it is still a good price. 

Honored Contributor

Agree! I looked forward to his fall fashions. He is certainly missed by some of us. I was at Target the other day, and a woman said she loved the tunic I was wearing (that happens a lot with his clothes).

Esteemed Contributor

I love this jacket and have it in every color!  I have worn mine so often and rarely without a compliment.  The leather is very soft and the knit portion is nice because it allows for stretch for whatever you wear underneath.  What a great price for these jackets.  I say at this price get as many as you can!  I sure miss not having him around  for the upcoming season, especially the blazers, whisper knit pieces, and leather jackets. So glad I have so many of Louis' pieces which last and last.  Big mistake for letting him go QVC. 

Honored Contributor

@ceicei50   Thanks for the heads-up.  Another blow-out....the gauze crepe jacket at $22!  Unfortunately, I already own it and the slacks....beautiful!.  I miss Linea and Louis.

Honored Contributor

@ceicei50 wrote:

Leather jackets four colors $54.11.  I would suggest expedited delivery to make sure you get it. I have been very upset without my usual Linea haul this fall.  This helped.

Size 2 & 4 only. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

@ceicei50 thank you for pointing this out!  I'm not too much of a leather girl, but have thought about this jacket and admired it. Well, this price and the fact it was available in my size in caramel, made the decision easy. Plus it is half heavy sweater so seems much more comfy than all leather. I have lots of caramel to coordinate.

I am missing new autumn Linea so much too!  I cleaned out my closet and will bring my autumn Linea up soon so I can content myself with playing and figuring out different options. I tend to wear the same item in the same way with the same jewelry, so this is good. 

Frequent Contributor

So mad. Ordered three jackets and advised you to do expedited shipping. Ordered on September 1, have not received any of the jackets.  When I call automated cs, they reported back ordered.  It went to prepared to order, in process no cancellation to you cancel your order.  What is going on?  I SHOULD have all three delivered by today.

Respected Contributor

It's a great price now, but was a lunchtime special earlier in the year for $35.  I ordered one for my daughter at that price after paying a higher price for my own 2 jackets.   The quality is amazing, but the zippers were a little sticky when I first got them.  Running a candle or pencil lead up and down the zipper fixes the problem.