Contributor

Re: Blouse with Scarf is Posted!

Hi,

How do I sleeves fit?  Are they long and would they look okay turned back about 1 inch?  If I remember correctly I think you are about my height, 5’2”.

Honored Contributor

@Love Linea  I didn’t need to turn back the sleeves. They came to the right place on my arms (no hands being partially covered).

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

I ordered a cranberry and an ivory first of the week. Still stuck in the dreaded "in process" status. ALL WEEK. Can't cancel order, says it's too late to do that again all week. But no movement. Already I'm afraid I may never receive it. Been there done that before and things did not end well for me. So glad Someone received their order. Won't breathe easy til I see the word "shipped".
Valued Contributor

I LOVE being wrong and seeing those beautiful 7 letters is an uplift.  Won't get the blouses til way next week but at least they have "SHIPPED."

Super Contributor

My blouse arrived today and it is perfect in every way! I ordered my usual size 4 rather than sizing down to a 2 as the "click here" measurements seemed to indicate I should. The size 4 fits perfectly and a soze 2 would have been too small.