Honored Contributor

Re: Blouse with Scarf is Posted!

Think how nice some of these blouses would look with last year’s mushroom or black blazers? (A343162). 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Occasional Contributor

Thank you very much.  I was confused because I have usually seen the larger sizes shown as 18W or 20W, etc., and I could not figure out what else that "P" could stand for.  Now I can order it. 

Valued Contributor

FYI Mine shipped today. 

Respected Contributor

I see the size 2 in cranberry is already sold out, and we have a week to go before it's presented! I'm glad I placed my order, but I won't be happy until I see they have shipped. Here we go.

Super Contributor

I like the looks of this blouse. I notice the description says "Fit: relaxed fit; generously cut with maximum wearing ease" and the "click here" measurements are larger than usual for each size. I'm wondering if any of my fellow Lindea ladies have thoughts on what size to choose?  I usually take a 4 but the inches in the "click here" measurements are better for me on the 2. Should I go down a size in order for the blouse to not be too big on me?

Honored Contributor

@Fair LadyI would look at the crossback measurement to determine sizing as being the more important measurement & order accordingly.

Super Contributor

@JustJazzmom Thanks for the tip!

Esteemed Contributor

@Fair Lady 

I totally agree with @JustJazzmom , that shoulder measurement is so important. I felt the same as you, looking at the size chart, I ordered the larger of my two sizes.

Has anyone received this blouse set yet? Mine are still processing. Yawn.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@rochelleS wrote:

I totally agree with @JustJazzmom , that shoulder measurement is so important. I felt the same as you, looking at the size chart, I ordered the larger of my two sizes.

Has anyone received this blouse set yet? Mine are still processing. Yawn.

Yes! My blouse set arrived today & I just tried it on. I didn’t need to unbutton the top button & put it over my head. The blouse I chose was cranberry which looks nice with last year’s black suit that matched off with the sequin pants. It’s a nice rich color in the red family. Think Holidays! 

The blouse size I chose was 10 (wear a 38B bra) & I had no gapping at the bustline. The side slits are a plus but there is a slight stretch to the fabric. 

The scarf is NOT 30” but 32” & I will change that on the description & when I write my review. Also there is a long white tag on one side. Feel free to remove it if you decide to keep the ensemble. 

And the crossback set in sleeve measurement on my blouse taken about 5”-5.5” from the top of shoulder to where the sleeves attach into the torso on the back is 15.5”. 

Super Contributor

@rochelleS Thanks for your input. Hope you get your blouse soon and maybe then you can let us know what you think about the fit.