Valued Contributor

The new colors for the blazer are caramel, scarlet and dark forest green per the wait list on the item page.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Blazer new colors

[ Edited ]

Item #343162 - WOW!  The blazer is back. Always interested in a Scarlet Red!!

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

This blazer and slacks are perfection.  I love the fabric and the fit.  I have both black and mushroom, would love to have port and it is a long story how long I was on the waitlist for each of these items.

Honored Contributor

Re: Blazer new colors

[ Edited ]

@BirkiLady wrote:

Item #343162 - WOW!  The blazer is back. Always interested in a Scarlet Red!!

All are on waitlist which makes me think they are being loaded into the system for sale months from now,

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

@JustJazzmom  I'm guessing within the next week. Louis doesn't load his items months in advance. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Respected Contributor

Answered prayers! These are all the colors I hoped for. They probably won't be avail until nexy fall. They always post the new colors, and they go on wait list. After three months you get the cancellation notice. You would think they would have a better system by now. Don't expect them anytime soon. This always happens with newly posted reorder colors.

Respected Contributor

I am sorry that Louis is not providing matching trouser pants.  I purchased the mushroom and black and two pair of the matching pants.  I asked Louis and he stated that there were too many returns of the matching slacks.  

Valued Contributor

While I am NOT returning the pants I ordered, will give them to a friend, I had to drop TWO sizes down to get the correct fit.  A size down from my super ponte pant size.  

Honored Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

@JustJazzmom  I'm guessing within the next week. Louis doesn't load his items months in advance. 

But QVC does! On my laptop, these new colors are no longer showing.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

I am happy to hear deep forest green.