Frequent Contributor

Blazer and new jewelry marked down

Trusted Contributor

Looks like all Louis' jewelry is on sale.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Respected Contributor

Thanks!  I had been thinking about adding the navy to my collection.  This was the extra push I needed.  Kind of a short, rushed, awkward presentation.  

Frequent Contributor

I purchased the Navy also.  I already have the scarlet, black, green, and port and really wanted the navy since Louis' navy is beautiful and such a rich color.  

Super Contributor

@crazycockermom Can I ask what size you wear in this blazer?  I am inbetween a 4 and 6 and I look to others that tend to bounce between two sizes, like I believe you do sometimes.  I ordered the navy a few days ago when I heard the news and decided on a 6, but now I am questioning if it will run big on me and I do like a nicely fitted blazer.  I tend to need more room in the shoulders, if anything.

When I told my husband of QVC's decision, he looked at me and said, "Order all you want honey."  He's so sweet!  He is a practical man and doesn't really understand all the Linea I have and still buy more, and my interest in fashion. He knows how much Louis and Linea mean to me though and he does love to spoil me!  So no Linea budget this month and boy did I get everything!  I just hope my choices between a 4 or 6 work out as I have a feeling exchanges will not be available.  He was also concerned for Louis as he knows about dear Jac's passing and then this, and what that means to a man.  

Trusted Contributor

@mam2fourboys  I am also between size 4 and 6. I ordered both. I will let you know which one fits best.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Respected Contributor

@mam2fourboys wrote:

@crazycockermom Can I ask what size you wear in this blazer?  I am inbetween a 4 and 6 and I look to others that tend to bounce between two sizes, like I believe you do sometimes.  I ordered the navy a few days ago when I heard the news and decided on a 6, but now I am questioning if it will run big on me and I do like a nicely fitted blazer.  I tend to need more room in the shoulders, if anything.

When I told my husband of QVC's decision, he looked at me and said, "Order all you want honey."  He's so sweet!  He is a practical man and doesn't really understand all the Linea I have and still buy more, and my interest in fashion. He knows how much Louis and Linea mean to me though and he does love to spoil me!  So no Linea budget this month and boy did I get everything!  I just hope my choices between a 4 or 6 work out as I have a feeling exchanges will not be available.  He was also concerned for Louis as he knows about dear Jac's passing and then this, and what that means to a man.  

Hi!  I had to go look in my closet before I ordered as I didn't remember which size I took in this particular blazer.  I bounce between a 2 and a 4 and also have issues with shoulders and sleeve length.  I have this blazer in a 2 so that's what I went with.  I even tried it on again to be sure I wouldn't want to size up, but this blazer I wanted to be nicely fitted, as you said.  

For comparison sake, I got the tartan plaid blazers and the riding jackets in a size 4.   I don't know if that helps you or complicates matters.  Lol  
If you are in doubt, put the 4 on check hold until you get the size 6 and see how it fits, so you don't miss out on your size and the sale price. 

Super Contributor

@crazycockermom Thank you!  That does help.  I have never done a check hold before, but I will definitely do that in a size 4 in the navy.  I also purchased the tartan and two riding jackets.  They have been on my list.  I looked back in the comments and saw that you purchased your larger size, so that it what I did.  Much appreciated!  Hugs to you!

Respected Contributor

I bought the mixed media 5-row stretch bracelet last night.  It was marked down to $14.  J482654

Trusted Contributor

The blazer is back up to $81. These pricing games are getting tiresome. Just saying...