Trusted Contributor

Re: Blazer - Colours Starting To Be Loaded!

Thank you @Seka!  I ordered the red-for now. How fortunate during free shipping and 4% rebates!

Honored Contributor

I really needed the scarlet red.  I would like every single one but I have to go with my needs and not wants.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the heads up, @Seka .  I ordered the dark forest green with free shipping.  I have the black, port and taupe fron last year.  This is such a classic jacket that I’m considering the red too.

Trusted Contributor

was the forest green shown on Louis' blog or sneak peaked on one of the latest shows?  I'd like to see this color again.

Honored Contributor

@DecorDiva wrote:

was the forest green shown on Louis' blog or sneak peaked on one of the latest shows?  I'd like to see this color again.

If you are on FB go to  https://m.facebook.com/HerLineaStyle/?refsrc=https%3A%2F%2Fm.facebook.com%2Flogin%2Fdevice-based%2Fp... & view the latest video. Jennifer has it on.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

@author wrote:

Thanks for posting!  I ordered the dark forest green - have WK midi skirt, faux suede pants, super ponte pants, and WK elbow sleeve dress all in DFG so why not????  Silly me.....I know.  But this color is one of my ver favorites and one must grab it when it arrives!

BTW, this blazer fits me to perfection, better than the plaid or Jac one which are very good, but this one is super in every way.

@author  Silly me too!  I have all the pieces you have in DFG plus the turtleneck.  Love this color, but had to have the caramel as well to go with all my pieces in caramel.  I'm sure I will need to shorten the sleeves, but it maybe worth it in the long run.

Contributor

For anyone who hasn't ordered the blazers yet, ibotta is running 7.5% cash back for the next few hours. If you haven't signed up with ibotta yet, here's a referral link. Their normal percentage for QVC is only 2% but they often run these special offers.

https://ibotta.com/r/wncwdeq

Trusted Contributor

@JustJazzmom  - thanks!  I watched this video, but I guess I was bewitched by the jewelry and forgot about the blazers!

Respected Contributor

@Biftu 

Glad I am not alone....I also have the embroidered bell sleeve WK....in DFG of course!

The caramel looks incredibly rich and beautiful.  I would like that one and the scarlet as well but am being wise as my closet overfloweth with Linea, sigh.

All the color choices look really lovely with other pieces in that same color, but all will be stand alone items as well - the perfect finishing touch to other colors. 

I love soft grey with the DFG (and the other colors too), ivory, black, etc.  The blazer is oh so practical as well as beautiful.

Respected Contributor

The dark forest green and black!

Thanks for the heads-up, @Seka