Trusted Contributor

Re: Blazer - Colours Starting To Be Loaded!

This blazer is exceptional and worth every penny!  I already have it in Port and Mushroom and just bought the Dark Forest Green.  The DFG is a neutral for me with other colors in my wardrobe, and I already have all the "go-with" pieces from last year.

I'm so happy that this blazer was re-ordered! 

Respected Contributor

I bought the DFG and caramel thanks to free shipping. I have the wonderful basic black. I thought I had the port too but I guess I missed out! I love colors like that - what was I thinking?? Maybe I was trying to budget as I believe the tuxedo blazer, sequin pants, and other goodies were all offered around the same time.

I kept trying on the 2 making sure it fit well and that I shouldn’t size up. Hope I made the right choice. For those that got the plaid blazer, did you get the same size in this blazer?
Respected Contributor

Thanks - just ordered the red and DFG.  I have the black and mushroom (missed the port) and highly recommend.  Love this blazer!!

Respected Contributor

@crazycockermom 

I got the same size in this blazer as the plaid one.  This one fits me better (I have it in black from last year), not as tapered thru the middle.  Hangs beautifully, very stylish looking.

Frequent Contributor

I have the black and port blazers and love them. I purchased the red and dark forest green this time around.  I have the faux suede pants in dfg in addition to the leather/wk jacket and turtleneck.  I had planned on just purchasing the dfg but once I saw the red, I couldn't resist. It's such an uplifting color.

Super Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:
I bought the DFG and caramel thanks to free shipping. I have the wonderful basic black. I thought I had the port too but I guess I missed out! I love colors like that - what was I thinking?? Maybe I was trying to budget as I believe the tuxedo blazer, sequin pants, and other goodies were all offered around the same time.

I kept trying on the 2 making sure it fit well and that I shouldn’t size up. Hope I made the right choice. For those that got the plaid blazer, did you get the same size in this blazer?

I have the tuxedo blazer and the plaid blazers all in size 2, and ordered the scarlet in a 2 as well. After watching the fb video I wondered about ordering a 4, but I compared the measurments and it looked like the 2 would work. Fingers crossed, because I am assuming it will sell out if I have to exchange.

“…nevertheless, she persisted.”
Respected Contributor

@author and @LorelaiGilmore

Thanks for responding! I have the plaid, this black one, and the tuxedo in the 2. I often wear the same size as Jennifer, but in the FB video she had this on in a 4 which made me question if I should size up for more room across the back. I think I have enough room, was afraid to size up as I don’t want this blazer to fit sloppy.
Super Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:
@authorand @LorelaiGilmore

Thanks for responding! I have the plaid, this black one, and the tuxedo in the 2. I often wear the same size as Jennifer, but in the FB video she had this on in a 4 which made me question if I should size up for more room across the back. I think I have enough room, was afraid to size up as I don’t want this blazer to fit sloppy.

@crazycockermom I had the same reaction after hearing Jennifer say that she was in a 4. I still went with the 2 for the same reason as you. Smiley Happy Hope it works! I would think that if you already have this blazer style, you would be safe ordering the same.

“…nevertheless, she persisted.”
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@LorelaiGilmore wrote:

@crazycockermom wrote:
@authorand @LorelaiGilmore

@crazycockermom I had the same reaction after hearing Jennifer say that she was in a 4. I still went with the 2 for the same reason as you. Smiley Happy Hope it works! I would think that if you already have this blazer style, you would be safe ordering the same.

Funny we both have the same issue!  I almost ordered a 2 and a 4 to compare, but that’s such a hassle.  Fingers crossed the 2s work for us!

Honored Contributor

Perhaps she went up a size because of the clothing she wore below? Sometimes a thicker garment causes a size up.
☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼