Super Contributor
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone. The trouser socks and fleece lined tights are Black Friday sale items. They are marked down a little (~25%) and have free shipping.
Honored Contributor

Love the fleeced lined tights! In fact I love fleece lined anything, as I'm always freezing these days! 

I have some fleece lined, denim look (knit) leggings that I found at BBB years ago that I wear to death! They wash/dry great and still look like new!

Unfortunately, I haven't found them there since then. Smiley Sad

Thank you for the heads up! Heart

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@GoodyShoes    Do you have an item number?  Are these a Louis Dell 'Olio item?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom    I just got a new Lands End catalog and they have some flannel lined jeans.  I was impressed by their clothing as they have some pretty things.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

Thank you for mentioning that! I'll hafta go look!

Happy Shopping today!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Super Contributor
@Kachina624,

Yes, they are both Linea items, A439312 for the trouser socks and A439092 for the fleece lined tights. Everything is free ship today!
Honored Contributor

@GoodyShoes    Thanks, I couldn't find them by searching.

Trusted Contributor

If you put 'Linea" in the search box, both his fashions and jewelry that are left will come up. You can choose to view it all or select either fashions or jewelry. I think his costume jewelry (not the Italian made pieces)  need to be  further reduced in price more. They have been listed there for about a year with the same pricing. 

Super Contributor
@TexasMom1 said “ If you put 'Linea" in the search box, both his fashions and jewelry that are left will come up. You can choose to view it all or select either fashions or jewelry.”

I do this every few days to look at what apparel has been added on an “as is” basis. I have gotten some really good deals on things in my size. The items have never looked damaged to me. I suspect that they are one off returns that are suddenly found from long ago.