Esteemed Contributor

Re: Bisque big deal cardigan for blondes?

@crazycockermom 

Oh sweetie you didn't upset me! I had a floodgate of memories open filled with a myriad of past emotions. The love, sad, fear, denial, pragmatism, helplessness and grief. We share the same kind of passion for our fur babies. I know I was transferring when I read about Gigi and Buddy. And with all that's going on with Mike, I had to wrap or unwrap my head and get back instead of replying like a babbling idiot. It took a "minute" and I apologize for appearing insensitive. Quite the contrary. 

Nikki was active, alert eating, drinking and pooping normally when diagnosed. It wasn't time at that point. The vet clearly explained what to watch for and sent us home with all of his personal contact numbers. And indeed my beautiful girl flourished like the champ she was then, just like that, came in and told me it was time. Your kids will do the same for you and it's with profound love we say goodbye. And it's with profound love that holds my memories dear.

Totally OK to transition to Linea or anything else, anytime. I'm going to do a little of the same... when is your blazer scheduled to arrive? Its just fabulous.  You're going to love it. So many ways to wear it. This fall collection is just too much fun. And @golding76 has me all piqued and geeked over the Magenta blouse now. I look forward to chatting more about these goodies and more, possibly sometime on Friday if you are available. Let's pick this up then. Later and ❤.

Respected Contributor

@eochelleS
I’m so glad I didn’t upset you. Also, you did not appear insensitive at all. I appreciate you sharing your memories and experiences. I am hoping my babies let me know when it’s time, not that I’ll ever be prepared...

I received all my Linea goodies yesterday!!! Good timing too as they came when DH wasn’t home. LOL UPS dropped off three bags of goodies and I rushed to open them and try them on before DH got back. My dogs make a better audience than he does. Haha

I absolutely love the pine plaid blazer!! So tempted to get the red but I do not need it. As it is I probably won’t get to wear the pine one as often as I’d like. However, if the red one ever goes on sale and my size is left, I may have to cave.

The pine floral blouse is so pretty. I love all the special details.
I had my hair in a ponytail and no make-up on when I was trying my new items on, but I think the magenta top is going to work for me. It looks great with the plaid blazer as well as the plum one. To my untrained eye, it isn’t the color magenta that I was fearing. There is a warm undertone to it that makes it different and makes it work for me. I’m curious what you think of it.

I looove the new WK sweater. I got the ivory and navy, but I want them all. I hope I don’t regret not getting basic black.

Well, that’s all for now. Anxious to hear what you think of your latest purchases.
Esteemed Contributor

@crazycockermom 

I knew you'd love the pine plaid blazer! It's a beauty isn't it. And  the pine floral blouse too, is equally as nice and see being able to wear it with plenty of other complimentary tops and bottoms in my closet. I love it.

Like you, thinking I'd like to pick up the red plaid. My BFF ordered both and hopefully should get them today. I'm looking forward to her comments, having both in hand. She did surprise me when she'd ordered both especially since she's in FL too. I'm having a harder time capturing the essence of the coordinate red floral blouse on my screen. So I'm watching for comments. A stripe shirt might be an alternative though...with a denim vest. My wheels are always turning. I do think the solid Magenta blouse would be lovely on you. I understand undertones yet feel this one will be OK. 

I didn't order the new WK sweater. Maybe later. I'm playing in my closet. Work in progress. Pulled out some totally surprising matches for the dark plum. I'll post pics on the 'Play' thread later. I still have a couple items yet to be delivered. Not sure how I'll work around not having the BD bisque cardi in my size. Very disappointed on that front but, but I have some Barefoot Dreams sweaters that have yet to be paired and might be a tonal workaround. Stay tuned. I know you're in the same boat.

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS
The red floral blouse didn’t grab me the way the pine one did. But there are so many other options for that red blazer, as you suggested.

It looks like my bisque tank is in process (yay, as I want to wear it with the grey cardi) but the bisque cardi is still on backorder. Grrrrr. Hopefully some of your barefoot dreams ones will work for you.

I’ve enjoyed reading the Play thread. So many beautiful items from the past that I missed out on. But I’m grateful for what I do have. Besides, my closet overfloweth already. LOL
Respected Contributor

@crazycockermom 

No matter how wonderful the Linea stuff, there still will be cancellations and returns due to size.

Esteemed Contributor

@crazycockermom 

Great news hearing your Bisque tank is in process! Nothing so far with my cardi. I hope @culebra is right with potential cancelations or returns.

BFF received her two tartan jackets. She absolutely is over the moon with the red plaid and will keep that one. I'm tempted, oh so tempted.

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS
I hope Culebra is right too, for both me and you!

Glad to hear your BFF loves the red plaid one. When I saw it on air I was really tempted. Beautiful. Go for it!!
Esteemed Contributor

@crazycockermom 

You first, lol!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@crazycockermom 

Guess what? My Bisque BD cardi  is  in  process!!! YAY! The status changed from earlier today and  I  am  thrilled!

@culebra is right! 

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS
Yay!!!!! I’m so happy for you! 😊

Regarding the red plaid blazer - you would get more wear out of it than I would, so you first!!