Honored Contributor

Today is our dear Louis's birthday.  What joy this man has brought into our lives (lives of Linea fans, that is).  He has brought to each one of us fashions and jewelry that have realized some sort of dream of dressing we harbored.

Cannot believe that I "stumbled" upon him here on QVC about a decade ago, and the relationship has continued to flourish.  I never even knew QVC sold garments.

Folks are sharing birthday greetings with our Leo Linea Leader on his home site.

All the best, Louis!

Esteemed Contributor

@golding76 - I just got in from church and went over to his blog and wished Louis a happy birthday so thanks for posting it here.   I too absolutely adore Louis and the fashions, jewelry and accessories that he has brought to QVC since the beginning.  I love wearing his designs they make me smile and the compliments are always welcomed.  Although sometimes I miss out on some of his limited items I on the other hand am glad that he doesn't bring in thousands upon thousands of the same items it keeps his line more like a boutique.

A toast to Louis and Happy Birthday! 

Valued Contributor

I, too, stumbled on to one of Louis's shows about 10 years ago. The first thing I noticed was that I liked what I saw but then everything sold out before I could order. Well, I did manage to grab a dress which I found to be flattering and comfortable. I was hooked! I stubbornly started researching and stalking and found this forum and his website. His generousity in answering questions and asking us for input is amazing. My wardrobe grew and improved in leaps and bounds. It's been a real priviledge interacting with him and wearing his designs.

Happy Birthday, Louis! Many more to come! (and many more collections to come to QVC).

Respected Contributor

Happy Birthday Louis, Thank you for making my world more beautiful!

Honored Contributor

I wanted to correct my original post but, of course, I am not able to at this time.

My time buying Linea dates from 2010 and not 2007.  So, I've been at this for about seven years, not 10.

Respected Contributor
Thanks for the reminder! I got interested in Louis's items 3 yrs ago after my husband passed and I had many sleepless nights. There are only certain shows I'd watch during that time. Sitcoms like Big Bang Theory, and QVC. Yes, weird. But what can I say.

Anyway, I love Louis's items. So glad I discovered him/them. My "new" husband is also a Leo. Smiley Happy Things have a way of working out. Love this board and the ladies on it. It's therapy. Smiley Very Happy
Respected Contributor

I purchased from his first fall show on QVC.  He showed a suede fitted double breasted jacket with his hammered gold buttons that he used for his couture collection. It was a copy of a leather jacket he had done for his Anne Klein haute couture collection in leather.  It has been out of my price range at that time.  It was thousands.  I could not purchase fast enough in black suede.  I still own the beautiful jacket from 17+ years ago.  It still looks wonderful.