Valued Contributor

I posted this on Louis' blog: Louis, "I wanted to share my opinion on the Crinkle Georgette Crop Pull-On Pants. I never wanted a pair of flowered pants, let alone crop. It seems every QVC vendor had one or more of them, and showing them every day. When yours were finally shown, I got the black ones. I love, love, love them! They feel like feathers on your skin. Very comfortable. Size large fit me perfectly and even looked good on me. I love them. I think the problem with the getting off to such a bad start was that the QVC market was saturated and they waited too long to show yours. If yours had been shown in early spring they would have been a big hit. The ladies that did not get yours will never know what they missed. I did leave a 5 star review".

He agreed and asked me to post it here.  He is going to show them again on the 16th.  If any of you are interested, I have washed mine and they are as good as new.

Respected Contributor

A351474

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

Re: Big deal crop pant

[ Edited ]
  • I thought the width of these pants was very unflattering to the wearer so didn't give them a second glance.  Print was pretty.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I have them in the xs and they are very flattering IMO. They fit very well abd aren't baggy at all.

Valued Contributor

I have 2 pair and love them. Not baggy at all,

Respected Contributor

I felt at 5'3" I was not tall enough to look slim in the pants.  They do appear wide in photo's.  I purchase Linea pants all of the time.

Honored Contributor

These pants are not cropped and the fabric is not floral, but here is Catherine Zeta-Jones in a pair of pants with a robust design.   I'm liking her style.