Respected Contributor

There are already three Reviews - ALl of them 5 Star!

Trusted Contributor
Buddylou, you will know you are right about this not being a success If it goes to a quick sale (like the windowpane pieces).
Honored Contributor

As Marilyn and Birkil wrote, the border, for some magical and mysterious reason, does not enlarge the hip area.  My theory is that it is because the top is on the long side and the border is further down on the body.  

What you see is the  light-colored print and a bottom.  Blue is "waving at me," too.

And do not forget, I AM PEAR-SHAPED.

Honored Contributor

My concluding thought is that this top is classy (hate to use that word but there is no substitute, really) and exquisite.

If your body can wear this lovely top to your satisfaction, you would be doing yourself a disservice not to purchase it.  It is that gorgeous.

Trusted Contributor

I, personally did not like the Big Deal at all.  Just way to busy...WAY BUSY.

But some love that and that is ok as well.  IF this big deal did not sell well, it wont hurt

Louis one bit.  He has built a clothing empire and is brilliant.

Respected Contributor

@buddylou wrote:

I really wanted him to do a sell out thinking it would help him get a tsv soon. Maybe I’m wrong and hopefully I am. 

There will be no Linea TSV this year.  Louis is having another Big Deal in the Fall.  I asked and he answered on his Blog.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Honored Contributor

And regarding the windowpane pieces, if they sell most of the stock without returns being factored in (which means no reorders) those items will go to clearance prices. 

This is what QVC does.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

Why in the world would LOUIS not get a TSV this year ????

I had no idea that he doesnt get TSV's.  This makes no sense to me.

Respected Contributor

@Skididdy wrote:

Why in the world would LOUIS not get a TSV this year ????

I had no idea that he doesnt get TSV's.  This makes no sense to me.

I did not say he doesn't get TSV's, I said he will not get one in 2019!  I asked, he answered.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Valued Contributor

@golding76 wrote:

As Marilyn and Birkil wrote, the border, for some magical and mysterious reason, does not enlarge the hip area.  My theory is that it is because the top is on the long side and the border is further down on the body.  

What you see is the  light-colored print and a bottom.  Blue is "waving at me," too.

And do not forget, I AM PEAR-SHAPED.

I didn’t say I thought it enlarged the hips, I said to my eye it cuts the body into. I said I prefer a long flowing line. If you love the top and this doesn’t bother you, that’s wonderful. It’s a good thing we all don’t like the same thing or we would all be dressed alike! 🤦‍♀️ 

To me it’s like two tall structures standing side by side. If you painted a circle around the middle of one. I think the one with nothing around the middle will appear taller!  It doesn’t matter how pretty the circle is, it still cuts the structure in half!  My opinion only!