Frequent Contributor

Big Deal Topper On Sale Today

It's $77.11.  I was able to get a price adjustment but I had to call customer service twice to get it.  The first customer repreentative said ithey only did price adjustments for about a week.  I purchased the topper on October 25th so I called a second time and was successful.

Also, Rakuten is offering an 11% percent rebate today for QVC if you decide to buy another one..

Honored Contributor

Re: Big Deal Topper On Sale Today

That's why I never call CS anymore for these types of issues/questions, you often get the wrong answer or no follow thru on actually getting your credit.

Instead, I always email the Mods at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com for any CS issues, they get it right the first time and quick response!

They ROCK!!Heart

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

i am always able to get a refund of the difference within 30 days of receiving  the item.

yes, using the email address is much faster and more productive.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Wasn't the Big Deal price less than a dollar more? My order indicates that, so would it be worth it for me to call CS? 

Respected Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

Wasn't the Big Deal price less than a dollar more? My order indicates that, so would it be worth it for me to call CS? 

Yes.  I ordered 3 that day and it's not worth the time to me.