Respected Contributor

Re: Big Deal Plaid Blazers Sneak Peeks up on Louis' Blog

[ Edited ]

Oh my! Thank you so much for heads up. Love these pieces

Super Contributor

This is my favorite style blazer it’s so figure flattering because it’s longer and more tapered at the waist not boxy. This is what Louis does best with his tailored designs and professional working woman clothing. We Linea ladies will be spending our money buying this new collection. I’m loving the blouse but look at that WK sweater in red but I’m waiting for yellow.

Respected Contributor

Ivory for me too!  I love the colors, and will get the ivory blouse and scarf, and I have the red trench.  Absolute perfection, especially for this Fall, an for years ahead.  A very classy blazer in my favorite type of plaid!

Honored Contributor

Marilyn struck the core truth: We are so very fortunate to have clothes with such style and dash offered on QVC.  Good taste is not manufactured; it is innate.  

Louis has superlative taste.

Super Contributor

I am soooo disappointed to realize my upcoming retirement means a change of focus on my Linea addiction. Torn between the Moss and the Caramel. They all look great!
Trusted Contributor

Ivory for me also, along with the ivory blouse and scarf. They are all so very beautiful!

Honored Contributor

@moto wrote:
I am soooo disappointed to realize my upcoming retirement means a change of focus on my Linea addiction. Torn between the Moss and the Caramel. They all look great!

@moto or anyone else:  Do you have the caramel faux suede pants from last season?   The caramel blazer looks very orange.

If you or anyone else has the faux suede pants from last year, what do you think about pairing this caramel jacket wit those pants?  That is what I had planned to do but the jacket looks orangish. 

Honored Contributor

I love the yellow one!

Respected Contributor

Don't go by the photos. Louis said they look great together. I have the pant and the trench and the new Ponte, plus the WK TN so Caramel is definitely coming home to me, but then I'm building up my Loden collection, and the ivory and yellow are so gorgeous! I'm not going to stress until I hear the price which I'm hoping is unbelievable as usual.

Honored Contributor

Looks like he outdid himself again.  Blazers are gorgeous.