Respected Contributor

Re: Big Deal Cowl Neck has ARRIVED!

After receiving the Rhubarb Cowl Neck Sweater, I promptly ordered the Steel Grey.  I wasn't sure how it would look on me because of my coloring (auburn hair and fair skin), but I wore it to church today with black ponte knit pants and silver (snowflake) jewelry, and it looked really nice.  I'm so glad I decided to get both colors.

Valued Contributor

Author, I love the sweater.  Love the fabric, the way it glides down the body, the slight swing at the bottom, and especially the cowl neck! The rhubarb color is amazing.  I've been losing weight and wasn't sure which size to order, so I ordered the rhubarb and steel grey in both large and medium.  The medium fits perfectly!  I'm returning the large sizes but ordered the medium in clove and black.  It's a great sweater and worth the current price if you didn't pick it up when it was the Big Deal.

Merry Christmas!

Belle

Frequent Contributor

I'm wearing the steel grey today, with the steel grey slim pant.  LOVE IT! 

Respected Contributor

I purchased the steel gray as well as the clove.  i currently have on the steel gray cowl neck with the matching steel gray pants - a wonderful outfit.  I tried on the clove with my Linea olive slim ankle pants - also a wonderful outfit.  I ordered the small instead of the medium I order in Linea jackets.  Absolutely the right decision for me.

Trusted Contributor

I am so disappointed! I ordered the Rhubarb and today received instead a long sleeved tunic in green packaged in the Rhubarb plastic bag. Of course now the XS is completely sold out. If anyone has an XS that doesn't fit, let me know!

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Respected Contributor

@morganjen

There are always returns so stalk daily for the Rhubarb.  Since it is QVC's mistake they will probably let you purchase at the Big Deal price etc if that is when you purchased.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@morganjen wrote:

I am so disappointed! I ordered the Rhubarb and today received instead a long sleeved tunic in green packaged in the Rhubarb plastic bag. Of course now the XS is completely sold out. If anyone has an XS that doesn't fit, let me know!

@morganjen

according to the item page, rhubarb is available in XS and can be ordered. call customer service and let them know you received the wrong item and want the original order. there should be no charges to you to return the wrong item.

**** nevermind, it is back on waitlist again.......

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein