Occasional Contributor

Re: Big Deal Cardigan Posted

I ordered my regular Linea size in the cardi and a size up in the turtleneck due to my pear shape body.  This gives me the room i need in the hip area.  I hope this helps.

Respected Contributor

Thanks everyone for your input.  @Biftu you're absolutely right.  But it sometimes depends on the garment.  I've bought both Smalls and Mediums.  I just checked the sleeveless TN's that were a past Big Deal/TS and they are Medium.  I don't like my tops too clingy but I know they do stretch a bit and in the past, did carrry weight in the tummy (but I've recently lost weight, so that complicates my sizing).  I could probably go either way.

Honored Contributor

Petite ladies- Will this work? I'm 5'3-1/2", but I'm long-legged. Usually I go with regular length in pants. What do you think?

Esteemed Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

Petite ladies- Will this work? I'm 5'3-1/2", but I'm long-legged. Usually I go with regular length in pants. What do you think?

@beach-mom 

I'm 5'2" and I'm getting the plum, along with the TN and pants ... In this case, I don't mind that it's going to be longer on me ... it's a cardigan that will look like a sweater coat.

Honored Contributor

Thanks @SoX- I'm getting the plum and the black. I like the bisque, but I'm just not sure how it would look with my warm coloring. 

Frequent Contributor

I'd check the inseam length on the QVC item info. Pant lengths vary from boot cut to slim style.
Esteemed Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

Thanks @SoX- I'm getting the plum and the black. I like the bisque, but I'm just not sure how it would look with my warm coloring. 

@beach-mom 

Shhhh ... don't let this out, but I'm also getting the black and the caramel ... can't help myself!

Honored Contributor

@SoX @beach-mom , I'm 5'2" like Sox and I'm getting it, along with the turtleneck. My pants shipped today. 

Respected Contributor

2,000 WK Cardigans have been ordered during the Show!
Plum in Sizes 2X and 3X is Sold Out.
Respected Contributor

I ordered the Plum last night, as I thought it might be the most popular.  Now I'm debating on the Caramel (I think I've eliminated the Bisque -- I'm fair with definite pink tone to my skin and while it might be fine, I think more color would be preferred).  Unfortunately, I shouldn't have looked at the Super Ponte pant, because now I'm considering that too!