Honored Contributor

Beyond Wonderful! Received the Magenta Blouse with Scarf

Really, did Louis dig into his "Best Colors of All Time" portfolio for his fashions this Fall season?   Of course I am over the moon as I enjoy his delicious Plum, new Grey and Pine.  Those of you who wear it well, have given superlatives to his Bisque.  His Caramel won hearts last year.

But that Magenta!  There is something so deeply rich about his darker hues this time.  They have a certain depth to them; they pull you in.

I already own the "Crew-Neck Button-Front Blouse w/ Scarf" (A367141) in the Cranberry, Ivory and Sapphire Blue, but for my money, the Magenta is the queen of all.  

How can Louis possibly top the beauty he has brought us this Fall?  I know, I know.  He just keeps creating and manages to continue pleasing us no end.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Beyond Wonderful! Received the Magenta Blouse with Scarf

[ Edited ]

@golding76 

I love your description! Nice, very, very nice. Now you've made me want this Magenta color too. This truly is superb blouse. A real keeper in the wardrobe. I own it in other colors. ♡♡♡

Contributor

I am happy to hear that this is a gorgeous color.  I almost did not order it.  But I am glad I did.  Someday...I will receive it.  It is still in processing.  Sigh.   Wear it in good health. 

Honored Contributor

@golding76    You do have a way with words!  My magenta sweater is in transit, I wish it would get here.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Ladies,

This Magenta is not to be missed.  Skip it only if it makes you look ill.

Esteemed Contributor

Glade to see the color back. I have a velvet jacket and a cashmere sweater from a few yrs ago that I'll  start wearing again. Guess, I'll finally get out of all these  leisure  clothes ,  if they  reopen this country again !

Respected Contributor

@golding76
I am so hoping it doesn’t make me look ill!! Magenta is often a horrible color for springs like me. Blue/cool based pinks and such are not flattering. Kind of odd since blues like Louis’s sapphire are a good color for me. But Louis said this is a warm based magenta so I took a chance.
Esteemed Contributor

Received my magenta blouse today and it's lovely, but the sleeves are a bit long on me. I may try moving the sleeve button and see if it helps.  Will look great under my magenta leather jacket from last year and the new faux suede magenta skirt.

Honored Contributor

morewine,

I hope the Magenta color flatters you.  Louis has a unique way of landing on luscious colors that flatter many types of complexions and hair colors.

He is the King of Color, as we say. 

Respected Contributor

Looking forward to getting mine - everything has now shipped.  Yay!

Magenta/plum is a great color for me so I am very happy with this season's choices.  Red is good - but magenta is seriously good!