Esteemed Contributor

Bell/Flutter Sleeve Top A294604 Has Arrived!

I am so pleased with this blouse it came yesterday in black XL.   I tried it on immediately with my winter white ponte knit pants.  For some reason I thought the material was heavier but it's so nice soft and light perfect.  I'm busty so the top is slightly more fitted but very comfortable because of the slight stretch and so are the sleeves, the bell sleeves are the perfect length and I don't see it as a problem or getting in the way or being too much when I eat but will show off my  cuffs and bracelets very nicely as I mentioned in my review.  I am not hippy but I do have the booty so I am thankful that the bottom just drapes over that part and looks very slimming to my surprise so I don't have the issue with the back having too much material as one review stated.

Valued Contributor

Re: Bell/Flutter Sleeve Top A294604 Has Arrived!

I received mine as well. I like the material and the shape, but I got the small in the ivory, its too big and no more XS available.  Too bad, it has to go back. 

Esteemed Contributor

@lianne- sorry it didn't work out I thought about getting the ivory at first.  Keep checking your size may pop back in.

Frequent Contributor

My XS in black went back today, so anyone on waitlist will be happy!  Nothing wrong with it.  I just didn't love it. 

Respected Contributor

Mine in L in pink is going back.  It's lovely, just too tight for me.  That one review that mentioned all the excess fabric (NOT) swayed me into ordering the smaller of my two Linea sizes, a mistake.  I need the XL in this one, it needs ease, not this extremely fitted look.  It is gorgeous and I hate returning it but know I won't wear it.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

My Antoinette blouses arrived today. This blouse is one of those "try it and see" items for me, because when I first saw it in the QVC insider, I said no way, no how. Then, I saw how Louis styled it and how it looked on the models and reconsidered. Well, I'm glad I did! Got the black & pink and I LOVE them both! Fit is perfect, fabric has just enough stretch and it glides past all the trouble spots and the sleeves are modified--the genius of Louis at work here. Ordered my usual size, medium (38B/C). SO pretty and I just feel so elegant & feminine wearing it. Thinking I may need the white to wear with a black WK skirt and the long black beads...

Respected Contributor

I decided to order an ivory one in the larger size that I should have ordered in the pink but was influenced by that dreadful review, mentioning all the excess fabric in back. The L pink is going back.

I am crossing my fingers XL will fit the way I like, as it is a gorgeous, feminine bouse without being fussy, see-through, or too frilly and over-the-top.

Frequent Contributor

Yes!  That goofy review with the excess fabric pretty much will result in returns to QVC.

Respected Contributor

My second blouse arrived today in the larger of my two sizes (xl) in ivory rather than the pink I had originally ordered and had loved, and it is wonderful!

I like the ivory, very chic and classic, so Chanel, and it hangs straight and not too big, just right, not catching anywhere, and the shoulders and top part still fit well.  It is perfect!

I like it so far with black slim ankle pants but am open to suggestions on how to wear this beauty!

Esteemed Contributor

If I didn't already have so much ivory I would have ordered that color too.  Glad it worked out for you.