Respected Contributor

Bedouin Necklace Set Review

[ Edited ]

Love, love, love it!  I got the Honey and I immediately went back and got the Blue. First, it's lightweight--I would say half the weight of the Berber--and that's important to me--I will reach for it often. The faux wooden beads have an almost Tiger's Eye look to them--they have that chatoyancy look Tiger's Eye has. The honey and golden amber beads are delightful.  Looks great layered with the Black Tortue necklace. Very happy with this and highly recommend. 

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor

Re: Bedouin Necklace Set Review

Thank you for the review. Mine should be arriving tomorrow!

Contributor

I received my blue necklace yesterday and wore it immediatley .  So fun and pretty -- got loads of compliments within one hour!  Then hour 2 came and it broke right where the chain joins the amberish bead.  The link bored into the amber bead must have pulled free.  No fixing it, so back it goes.  I'm not going to exchange or reorder due to concerns about quality control . ( but I still am going for the coordinating striped sweater next month!)

Frequent Contributor

@makp in case you are interested you can send the necklace to the company that maufactures his jewlery items and they will repair it for free. Go to Louis's website and the address should be listed. I have had to do this at times and they restore the item to new condition. I know it's a hassle to send out but it's worth it if you love the necklace. They stand behind their product as does Louis.

Valued Contributor

@makp The repair is free,  return shipping is $7.50. Most jewelry items will ship for between $3-$5 depending on where u live. So add that to the $7.50. So about $10 or more to fix or just do an exchange at QVC for Free!  The only problem is, Qvc takes so long for a defective item to receive and return back to you using their return label. 

Call CS, tell them the issue and they may send out another one sometimes with free shipping, the item can sell out before the return gets back to QVC.

Good Luck!